chapter 15 im done

It's been 2 weeks since levi and Y/N had their talk.

At first levi was heart broken and couldn't concentrate on anything.

But levi was done with it he was tired of trying to be with Y/N.

Well that's what he told himself.

Right now levi was doing some paper work when someone knocked on the do.

"Name and business"

"It's me Y/N I want to talk"

When levi heard her voice he stopped what he was doing for a second before snapping back to reality.

"Come in"

With that Y/N walked though the door closing it behind her.

"Levi I have been thinking alot and yeah you were right I was still upset with you but now I know that I love you too levi"

With that Y/N went behind his desk to kiss him but levi pushed her away.

"Oh yeah now you want me well it's too late for that" levi said in a angry tone.

"I am so done with you Y/N I showed you my love and you treated me like shit and now to want be to run back into your arms"

"Levi looked I was just upset but it's fine now .... you still love me..right" Y/N asked

" like you said things change including feeling"levi said looking away from her.

"Are you really going to be like this"

"What..? you got a problem" levi said looking at her again frowning his eyebrows

"Get out I have work to do " levi said walking to his desk to do his paperwork.

Y/N just stood their looking out him

"Did I stutter get out" levi said still looking at his paperwork.

With that Y/N left the room slamming the door behind her.

Levi took a deep breath before continuing his work.

                  ...................................

The next day it was a meeting about a new mission that was coming up of going outside the walls.

All of levi squad were in his office to see what will happen and explain everything.

"OK so that's it do you all understand"

Everyone nodded.

"Oh and i almost forgot Y/N you have cleaning duty for 2 months" levi said happily

"What why" Y/N said shocked

"Well because I want you to clean for that long if you want to complain I can always make it 4 months" levi said

Y/N just looked at him with a shocked face.

"OK your all dismissed"

With that everyone left except for Y/N.

"OK levi I get your pissed with me but that doesn't mean you need to be a dick about it" Y/N said

"Is that anyway to talk to your captain I should really make you clean for 4 months for your attitude" he said simply

"Levi I know you love me so stop putting a show on" Y/N said getting closer to him.

"Like I said I'm tried of you" levi said walking closer to her also intimidating her.

"I'm done"