chapter 5 my past

Warming smut Well a little smut:

It was are midnight and levi was sitting in his office filling in some paperwork Well that's what he was supposed to be doing.

But there was one person who kept going into his mind.

Y/N

He was thinking of what happened in the hallway."did I do something wrong?" He asked himself.

After a while he was now thinking of how they met and got together making him smile.

Flashback

It was another day in the underground city levi was just walking to his favourite coffee shop. He would go there every day to relax.

He finally arrived at the coffee shop ordering his usual a black coffee with no sugar and a strawberry cheese cake.
After he ordered he went to where he usual sat and the far end of the cafe next to the window.

He was waiting for his ordering when the door bell rang he turned to see a woman walk in.

She was wearing all black and wearing a face mask making so he could really see her face but he could see her eyes.... wow.

He saw her walk to the counter ordering something.

"Oh no" he whispered to himself when he saw her start to walk towards him, he stopped breathing for a second.

"Hey is this yours?" The female said with a deep but feminine voice.

"U-um" levi said looking up at her, she raised her eyebrows waiting for him to answer.

Levi finally looked down to what she was holding. His wallet

"O-oh yeah i-its m-mine" levi said starting to get shy from his shuttering.

He heard a giggle, she sat opposite chair of him.

" hi my name is Y/N" she said taking off her mask.

Levi couldn't help but to look at all of her Features.

"Pretty" he thought in his head he then noticed that he was just staring at her without saying anything.

"O-o-oh I'm l-levi" he said looking down feeling his face turn red.

Y/N smiled thinking of how cute he looked.

" well hello levi"

Two years later

It was another morning and levi was enjoying his sleep.

All of a sudden he started to feel someone kiss his neck letting out a small moan.

"Kitten it's time for you to get up"Y/N said still kissing his neck.

"Mmmmm" levi groaned turning the other way.

"Five more minutes baby" levi said trying to get back to sleep.

"Kitten isabel and farlan are waiting for you in the living room" Y/N said trying to get the blankets of levi.

"Fine" levi sighed before standing off from the bed and stretching his arms.

"Is that my shirt?" Y/N asked looking at what her lover was wearing.

"Yeah" he simply said looking down at what he was wearing

It was a plane black shirt that fell to his mind thigh.

Y/N chuckled thinking why she asked he's always wearing her clothes then his own. But she finds it cute on how all of her clothes were to big for him.