chapter 7 ive missed you

"Levi........I" was all Y/N could say.

Levi looked down at Y/N for a while before changing the mood.

"Well I made chicken soup but I haven't cooked for anyone for awhile so it might not tastes good" levi said happily with a smile on his face.

As levi was just plating out the soup at the corner of his eye he could feel Y/N eyes on him making him bit his lip.

When levi finished dishing out he sat down on the opposite seat of the table adjusting himself

"What are you going to eat or just look at me" levi said tilting his head smiling a bit.

Y/N laughed a bit before she started eating.

Both of them were just eating without saying anything
Levi was looking at Y/N time to time but Y/N only just looked down at her plate.

"So how have you been" levi said trying to have a conversation with her.

"OK you know training hoping not to be eaten when we go outside the walls....  all of that" Y/N said finally looking up at him.

"How about you captain"Y/N said having another spoon of her soup.

" I'm fine..... you know..you don't have to call me captain its just me and you" levi said licking his lips.

"What you want me to call you..... levi?"    Y/N asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah...... or you could call me kitten..... like you used to call me"levi said looking down playing with his skirt.

As soon as levi said that Y/N stood up from her seat.

"This was nice captain but I have training to do" Y/N said walking to the door.

"Wait please " levi said stopping her

"Please can we just.... talk" levi said holding her hand.

"Fine" was all she said before sitting done again.

"I'm sorry..... for how I left you but I was caught by the scouts and they made me and isabel and farlan join and they didn't let us say goodbyes to anyone" levi said trying to explain

"And now look at you humanity strongest soldier" Y/N said crossing her arms.

"look I love you...you know that I missed you so much" levi said moving closer to her.

"Oh really...... you left me for 6 years levi... 6 fucking years when you had the chance to come back to me and when I come back and you saw me you didn't even recognise me when you saw me a couple days ago" Y/N said shouting a bit .

"I'm sorry I " " you what?" Y/N said interrupting levi.

Levi could feel himself starting to cry he new he messed up but he didn't want this to be the end.

Levi walked up to Y/N sitting on her lap.

"Baby please give me a chance" levi said moving his face getting closer to her face.

"Please" levi whispered before kissing her.

At first Y/N didn't respond but after she couldn't help herself, she missed his lips.
She missed him as much as she didn't to to admit it

She wanted him to be hers again

They kissed for 2 minutes until it started to get heated.

Levi opened his mouth wanting her tongue in his mouth.

As soon as he felt her tongue in his mouth he moaned at the feeling.

Levi started to grinding his hips against her.

Suddenly she lifted levi moving to the bed.

"I've missed you kitten"