chapter 6 do i look pretty

It was morning and the new scouts were getting ready for there first day.

Y/N was walking down the hallway to go get her breakfast and meet with her friends.

As she was walking she heard someone call out her name.

"Oh Tyler what's up" Y/N said turning around to see who called her.

"Um captain levi told me to tell you to go to his office....... so what did you do" Tyler asked wondering why captain levi would want Y/N in the morning.

"Huh I didn't do anything" Y/N said with a shocked face.

"Ohh realy" Tyler said raising his eyebrows.

"Whatever" Y/N said walking to levis office.

Levi pov

This was it I'm going to make things right levi said in his mind.

I heard a nock on the door.

"Come in"

" captain you wanted to see me?" Y/N said with a straight face while walking in closing the door behind her.

" Hey um I just wanted to have breakfast with you so we can talk" levi said looking down while playing with his fingers.

"Sure captain" Y/N said still with a straight face.

With that levi dragged Y/N to his quarters.

Third pov

As Y/N walked into the room she saw a small table in the middle of the room with 2 plates of and a small candle in the middle.

" have a seat and wait here for a minute" levi said walking out the room to get him self ready.

"OK then" Y/N whispered to herself.

After 10 minutes levi came back for a bowl of soup.

But that's not what catched Y/N eyes .

Levi was wearing a pastel pink skirt with and a pink sweater crop top and thigh highs socks.

After levi put the bowl down and the table he turned to Y/N while bitting his lip.

"Do I look pretty?"