chapter 9 you didnt call me kitten

It was the next morning and levi was laying in his bed.......alone.

Levi opened his eyes to see he was the only one in his bed.

"Y/N baby come back to bed, your kitten misses you" levi said a bit in his  cutest voice he could make.

There was no response, levi frowned his eyebrows finally getting up.

He finally got up going to his wardrobe to get himself something to wear.

All levi put on was a big pastel bule sweater.

"Baby?... where are you?" Levi said looking for Y/N.

He saw a note on the dining table.
......

Levi

By the time you read this I will be in training as I missed yesterday's I want to do extra so don't get worried.

From Y/N

Levi bit his lip reading the message.

I miss her already he thought to himself  walking in to the bathroom to get himself ready.

............

After levi finished his morning routine and put on his uniform.

He made sure to smell and look his best today as he wanted to meet up with Y/N.

As soon as levi left his room.

"LEVI THERE YOU ARE " hangi screamed hugging him tight.

"Stop your ruining my hair" said pushing hangi away and fixing his her.

"Hmmmmm is dear old levi trying to impress someone" she grinned wiggling her eyebrows.

"Leave me alone four eyes " levi walked away wanted to find Y/N and not waste his time with hangi.

Levi was looking everywhere trying to find her until he finally found her in the gym.

Levi stood at the door waying watching her as she was lifting weights.

He watched carefully seeing her muscles flex.

"You know it's rude to stare" Y/N said still lifting weights not even looking at him.

"Well I'm sorry baby it's not my fault your so hot and sexy" he said walking up to her slowly.

Y/N finally put  the weights down turning to levi watching him with no emotion on his face.

Levi trapped his arms around her shoulders smiling up at her.

"Baby smile for me" levi said with a cute pout on his face.

"I'm not in the mood to talk right now"
Y/N said unwrapping his arms from her.

" them just come back to bed and we can cuddle" he said as he started playing with her hair.

"Not now I'm I have to go captain" as she started walking away.

"Wait"levi said.

"What is it?"

"You didn't call me kitten"