Chapter 3

Vinnie

I look over at her watching as she wipes her tears away, it hurts me to see her like this. Why would Jacob yell at her like that? I've never seen him so mean it makes me question if he's like this with her all the time. I mean I've seen him be an ass to her sure but, siblings are always asses to each other so I never really thought much of it.

"If you want I can stay with you at your house so you won't be alone" I tell her while rubbing her cheek with my thumb

She grabs my hand and pulls it away from her "I'd rather if you didn't, plus don't you have your party to get back to. Wouldn't want to have anyone stealing anything"

"I don't care about my party, plus all the valuable shit is locked up so if they want to steal anything else they can go ahead"

"I still don't want you staying with me" she says as she continues to look out the window. I wish I could just hold her and shower her with kisses and compliments but I know she would never let me.

She never liked me, I never really knew why. At first, I thought maybe it was because I was friends with her brother but then I remembered that she loves Nai, and Nai and Jacob are freaking dating so that can't be it. I have no other idea as to why she doesn't like me.

Do you know how hard it is to be crushing on the girl who hates you, well hates a strong word probably shouldn't say that but a girl who doesn't even like you in the slightest. It fucking sucks. I would do anything for her, and I mean anything.

"And I don't want you to be home alone, last time I checked your parents are still in New York"

"And last time I checked I'm 16 and is perfectly capable of being home alone, thanks though" she says with a sarcastic smile finally looking over at me.

"I don't want you to be alone"

"Well then you should've let my friends take me home"

"Jacob would've never allowed that" I say sternly "plus" I go on "I want to be the one with you tonight"

"Just drop me off and go back to your party"

"What were you going to say to me earlier"

"What?" she asks confused

"Before Jacob grabbed you when you walking over to me, what were you going to say?" I ask softly

"I wasn't going to say anything"

"Yes you were-"

"No I wasn't now just can we please stop talking"

"No"

"I'll allow you to stay with me"

And with that I stop talking, I stop talking until we finally get to her house. I pull into her driveway and we both leave the car at the same time.

Walking over to her front door she takes out her key to unlock the door. Once we get inside she turns to look at me "you're not coming in my room" she says crossing her arms

"Oh why not"

"Listen if you think that just because your being all nice tonight and I let you stay here means that I'm gonna let you fuck well think again"

I felt my heart sting, does she really think that the only reason I would ever be nice to her is to get in her pants. "I'm not being nice just to fuck, I was trying to be nice because your brothers an ass and you didn't deserve to get humiliated like that. You look gorgeous and you should be allowed to wear whatever the fuck you please"

She looks away and starts walking up the steps, I stay downstairs not sure if I should follow her or not. She then turns around and looks at me "well are you coming or what" and with that, I make my way upstairs following her into her room.