Chapter 8

Elanora

"Y'all I have amazing news," Chris says entering Aaron's room. I'm currently sitting down next to Aaron who is currently laying down on his bed while Sabrina is sitting down on a black bean bag. "What?" Sabrina asks.

Chris closes the room door "I got laid last night" he says with a big smile on his face, "no way, dead ass? Bro this calls for a celebration. You're no longer a virgin. I'm gonna go buy you a cake" Aaron says clapping his hands.

Me and Sabrina laugh "who'd you lose it to?" I ask, Chris tilts his head back then looks back over at me "Maddy Crum"

We all fall silent looking over at him with a serious face "what? You guys should be proud of me" me, Aaron, and Sabrina all look over at each other then back at him. "dude isn't she dating Jordan?" Aaron says not really asking.

Chris shakes his head "Nah he broke up with her or something. Apparently, their relationship has been rocky since that party we went to. Wait you think she cheated on him at the party? Actually Nah, I don't think she would cheat." He gasps as he continues "You think maybe Jordan cheated on her?" Chris says nodding his head at his own thought.

I shake my head "Nah, Jordan doesn't seem like the type" I say. "I mean you never know," Aaron adds.

"No, I mean like Jordan and Maddy were very serious, they were together all the time and seemed so in love. Well yeah, they're bitches to other people that aren't in their friend group or popularity level but they would never betray each other." I say it's true though. Jordan and Maddy have been dating for five years since they were in junior high. I honestly never expected them to break up, and I highly doubt one of them cheated. "They probably just had an argument, they'll be back together by next week" I continue.

Chris sighs "so what I'm hearing is, is that I'm in the wrong for fucking Maddy?" me and Aaron nod, "well I mean she's single right now so technically you did nothing wrong unlike" Sabrina mumbles. "Unlike who?" Chris asks. "hmm?" Sabrina asks, "you said unlike but didn't say the person's name." Sabrina shakes her head "no I didn't"

We all look at her confused knowing she said 'unlike' but don't question her on it, she probably didn't mean to say it.

Chris lays down on the end of the bed "can I still get a cake for no longer being a virgin" Aaron chuckles at Chris pled "sure bud, we'll get you a cake. Even though you were just used as a rebound."

"Hey, but she chose me for her rebound that should mean something. Jordan is gonna kill me once he finds out isn't he" me and Aaron nod "he sure is" we say at the same time. I look over at Sabrina who's just on her phone not participating in the conversation anymore.

Sabrina's emotions have been all over the place this past week. One minute she's ecstatic than the next she so depressed. I'm gonna talk to her about it when the guys aren't around.

Aaron sits up from the bed "Come on let's go bake Chris a cake" he says grabbing my hand leading us off the bed "you too Sabrina let's go" he says pointing at Sabrina. She jokingly groans while getting up and following us downstairs with Chris.

"Actually you two can go upstairs, we got it," Aaron says to Sabrina and Chris, "wow making us walk right back upstairs. But that's okay let's go" Chris says to Sabrina as they walk back upstairs.

I cross my arms looking over at Aaron "what? I just remembered I actually don't have anything to make a cake so we have to go pick up a pre-made cake and act as if we made it" I shake my head "what if they notice that we're gone?" "Trust me they won't. Now come on" he says taking my hand dragging us to the door. We put our shoes on before heading out.