Chapter 9

Vinnie

I watch as Ella gets into Aarons black car, her long beautiful brunette hair was put back in a clip, and god did she look so beautiful like that, well she looks beautiful either way but when it's like that you can see her defined jawline so vividly and gosh did I love it.

After they drove away I made my way towards my black Porsche to start driving back to my house where Jacob and Jordan currently were. I had to come to Walmart to buy icing for Nailea's cupcakes for her birthday today because Jacob is trying to go all out, I mean he bought her a huge cake, mini cupcakes that he wants to put designs on which is why I had to get the icing. He has my ballroom filled with silver, black, and white balloons. He even hanged up stars with string from the ceiling because he knows how much she loves them.

My ballroom isn't huge but it's not small either. It's a decent size for a party for Nai, We usually always celebrate at my house considering I'm the only one with a mansion. The rest of them live in a decent size home.

Arriving back at my house I walk inside into my kitchen where Jacob currently is "where's Jordan?" I asked noticing he's not in here with him. Jacob just shrugs "no idea, give me the icing," he says holding his hand out and I put the icing in his hand.

Jordan has been a little distant recently ever since him and Maddy broke up. He hasn't told us why he decided to cut it off with her but who knows maybe they'll be back together soon or maybe they won't get back together at all. Quite frankly I don't care if they get back together or not it's not my relationship. I grab my phone to text him.

Me: Yo where you at?

Jordan: Out, I'll be back in an hour or so.

I don't respond to that, instead, I put my phone back in my pocket. I walk into the ballroom to see my little brother Reggie helping out with the decorations. "what's up, I thought you were going out" he looks over at me shaking his head "plans changed, so how's your 'plan to make Ella mine' going" he asks tying a balloon.

I walk towards him "One" I say holding up one finger "don't call her Ella, only I can call her that." Two" I say holding up two fingers now "well it's going....it's going great." Reggie stars at me knowingly "she still hasn't said yes to the date yet has she." Fuck off" I say grabbing a balloon to help blow some more up even though there's already more than 100 in here.

***

By the time we finish everything people start arriving, Jacob went out to grab Nai and to my surprise, Jordan still hasn't shown up yet. Maddy's here though, maybe he doesn't want to run into her but I mean come on it's one of his best friend's birthday. Jacob and Nai walk in and everyone screams 'happy birthday to her.

I was walking around when I saw Jacob's phone on the table, I grabbed his phone and saw that there was a lock on it, it wasn't hard to guess his password it's Nai's birthdate 012002. Unlocking his phone I went straight to his contacts and bingo I found the only person's number I care about and stored it into my phone under 'E <3'. I will never give up Ella. Never.