Chapter 4

Elanora

I wake up feeling my head on something hard and something, no someone holding me. I look up to see Vinnie, Fuck did I let him sleep with me last night? I'm still in the dress that I wore to the party and Vinnie is shirtless still wearing his pants.

I try to get out of his hold but he's holding me so tight "Vinnie" I whisper yell "wake up, you have to go" he mumbles something I can't make out "Vinnie up, now" I say sternly finally getting out of his hold. I walk over to my window and pull the blinds open letting all the sunlight in making Vinnie groan "it's too early". I roll my eyes walking over to my dresser grabbing my phone to see that it's 10:00 am. It's not that early "get up before my brother- shit Jacob" I run back over to the window looking for Jacobs's car and to my surprise it's not there. "Chill he's not here, he told me to stay with you tonight because he was staying at Nai's house".

I look over to see Vinnie finally getting out of bed, "put your shirt on" I mumble walking over to my closet grabbing a white crop tank top, with a pair of mom jeans and a sparkly belt. "You can leave now" I say walking over to the bathroom to get ready for a shower. "Where are you going today" Vinnie asks outside my bathroom door "to hang out with Sabrina, now go". A few moments later I hear my room door opening and closing, with that I start my shower hoping Vinnie has left.

...

Walking into the coffee shop I see Sabrina, Aaron and Chris already sitting down at a corner booth, Aaron sees me and waves at me motioning for me to sit down next to him. I walk over sitting down next to him, "So I heard Vinnie stood at your house last night, how annoying was he" Aaron asks and I roll my eyes remembering this morning "extremely" I mumble.

Chris gives a small laugh sitting in front of me then asks "you want me to get you a coffee", I shake my head "no, I already had coffee earlier, but who shut down Vinnie's party considering the fact that he was with me last night" I ask resting my head on Aaron's shoulder.

"His little brother Reggie, well with the help of your brother" Sabrina says then takes a sip of her coffee. "Yeah there was no way Reggie was gonna be able to shit down the party, no offense to the little dude, I think he's cool" Chris says putting both his hands up in a defensive way.

I give a small laugh shaking my head. I like Reggie, he keeps to himself and isn't stuck up like his brother. He's only a freshman though so I don't have any classes with him and I rarely see him in the hallway.

I feel Aaron slip his arm around me pulling me in closer and rest his head on top of mine "you ladies gonna come to our boxing practice after school Tuesday" Aaron asks. I shake my head "nope, last time we went your coach thought I was your girlfriend and still teases me every time he sees me in the hallways, he's all like 'oh hi Aaron's girlfriend' like what" I say still shaking my head.

They all start to laugh "it's not funny" I say defensively, "yes it is, plus what's so wrong with him thinking you're my girlfriend"

"Yeah I mean if you don't want people thinking your dating stop being all cuddly with him" Sabrina says

"I am not all cuddly with him"

"Are so, you're literally being cuddly with him right now" Chris says doing a hand motion at us.

"Friends are cuddly with each other all the time" I mumble, I hear Aaron try to hold a laugh and fake cough to try to cover it. I roll my eyes at them and move away from Aaron "oh come on we're joking" he says as he pulls me back into him, "you guys are mean" I say making them laugh again.

I lean my head back against him and they change the topic to start talking about colleges that they were planning on applying to. I don't participate in the conversation because I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with my life, I start playing with his fingers trying to think about anything but college but the only other thing on my mind is not a thing it's a who and that who is Vincent fucking Hacker, ugh.

I hear the coffee shop door open and look up to see the devil himself Vinnie, we make eye contact and he smiles but his smile quickly fades when he sees Aaron's arm wrapped around me. He rolls his eyes and walks up to the counter to order whatever it is he wants.

My eyes don't leave him though, they stay on him the whole time while the lady makes his drink, even after he grabs his drink and turns around to make eye contact with me. A smirk plants on his lip as if he knows I've been watching him the whole time, he takes a sip of his drink not breaking our eye contact. It's like at the party when we were staring at each other, I feel tempted to get up and walk over to him, but what would I do? What would I say? His eyes start to go down my body then back up to my eyes, I feel my face start to heat up but I refuse to break eye contact, I don't want this moment to end because I know once I look away I'll go back to hating him and right now I don't want to him I just want to be lost in his eyes.

"So Nora what do you think about" I blink my eyes looking over at Sabrina breaking the gaze "what?" I ask.

"What do you think about Aaron going pro in boxing" She repeats herself

"Oh I think it would be cool" I say, giving a small smile being strangely upset over breaking the eye contact. I don't like him, why do I care? I don't like this feeling, I look back over to where Vinnie is just to see him talking to a blond girl, I think her name is Madi? Whatever, I don't care, I just don't want to be here anymore.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, I forgot I had to do something for Jacob" I don't have to anything for him but it's okay they don't know that, I'm obviously not going to tell them the reason why I want to leave, they would just ask questions I wouldn't want to let alone know how to answer.

"Already?" Aaron asks with a slight frown on his face

"Yeah, I'll text you guys later though. Bye" I say, moving out of the booth and making my way towards the door.

What's going on with me? I don't care that he's talking to Madi, she's just like every other girl he flirts with. She's not special. Shit. I mean he's not worth my time to worry about. I don't like him, never will. He's not even my type if anything Aaron is my type. yeah. Aaron is my type, he's nice, funny, loyal, he even reads..sometimes, aside from boxing he's a huge gamer boy and who doesn't love a gamer boy. I mean I highly doubt Vinnie's a gamer boy.... I hope he's not. Well I mean even if he is that doesn't mean I'll dislike him even less. Fuck wait why am I comparing him to Aaron either way. I need to get myself together. Fuck you Vinnie Hacker. 

Fuck you.