𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

[1]
«12 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ»
🇹 🇭 🇮 🇷 🇩  🇵 🇪 🇷 🇸 🇴 🇳 

"Where is everyone?" The five year old asked herself she had been left home alone with her baby brother and the maid,Anna's help.
Suddenly she heard the wailing of her little brother,she rushed to Anna for help.She was curious to why she was in her papa's office instead of calming zack down.

"Just put him on his belly he will calm down after"explained Anna as she dismissed Armani.The maid was tired of the success the Spanish mafia was getting, she wanted her husband the leader of the German mafia to have all the success,to be well known and definitely more money.

Today was the day Anna would get rid of the new mafia prince and the youngest princess.She wasn't even a maid,she had no knowledge on how to even look after children,what she did know is that once a newborn is on its stomach it can die of SIDS.But this was just a mission Anna had to get done.She had already planned places for the other members of the family to be.Now all that needed to happen is for Armani to listen to the instructions that were given,the family to come home at the right time and then the plan would work.

Upstairs Armani was following what she was told,and soon the baby stopped crying, relieved she went back to colouring.All of a sudden the door burst open there stood her siblings and her parents they walked in,half went to the baby half went to Armani.

Emilia froze at the site of her baby ,her baby blue and not breathing,she started to scream and shout bringing attention to herself. It was hectic the girl didn't realise what was happening until she saw zack.She screamed and ran to him while her brothers and parents yelled she had never seen them like this she was terrified.

As tears ran down her face she screamed "I didn't do it!" after trying to defend herself she realised they would never believe her after all they all, they looked at her with disgust,hatred,and anger.

Nobody asked what happened,they just assumed and then accused that Armani had killed the baby. After a week the father decided that Armani would be sent to the dounges to live,she was no longer part of the family,and the siblings could treat her however they wanted.They all choose abuse whatever form of it.

Armani couldnt believe,her family despised her,they didn't even listen to her all the hope she had disappeared.She felt so alone she not only had to deal with the betrayal from her own family but she had deal with lose of her baby brother,after being brainwashed by her parents painful words she felt like it was all her fault and the years of abuse she got was deserved.

In the end her father decided to ship her of to live with his brother and his wife.The time had come for her to leave nobody was there to hug or kiss her goodbye like she had expected.
Except her mama Athena,eventhough she was just the maid Armani had built a mother and daughter relationship.She was there for Armani when no one was, she stiched and mended her wounds and sneeked in food when Armani's family didn't care enough to bring their hostage food.

«Present»

That's the day the rest of her heart broke.Her family never believed her let alone even listened to her.From that day on she hated her family with all her heart,she began to build walls no one could ever break,walls she only let down for her boyfriend and children.

She became a trouble maker who didn't care about the people around her she fought alot,and to keep the lights on at home she first became a stripper,once she had more money and became more well known in the legal world,she became a model, dancer and built her companies all under the name Nyla De Leòn whilst in the illegal she became the best assassin in the world named 'sinners spawn'.