𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

︎⚠︎[TW:Physical abuse and rape] ⚠︎

"Alright,Alright...You guys have been here forever can you like...go now Javier,Emilia's papa urged.

It had to be difficult to maintain any type of authority with two energetic toddlers clinging to his face, and it showed when he gained no one but Khalani and Kamari's attention.

The reunited family stood by the entrance of the mansion,after having such a great get-together they tried finishing their long conversations and giving each other quick hugs and kisses getting ready to part ways,though no one found themselves actually leaving.

"Except for you two-" he smiled crouching down. As if on cue, both Khalani and Kamari ran from where they stood with Asher and jumped into their bisabuelo arms,hiding their faces in his shoulder.
[Great grandpa's]

"You guys are my favourite,"he beamed,rocking side to side.

"I thought I was your favourite!"Rebbeca shrieked,now that caught someone's attention.Javier's gaze came to rest on her,his eyebrows lifting and lips fixing into a fine line secretly disagreeing with her silly statement.

Just from the few hours together,Javier and the twins had already grown the perfect grandpa and grandchild relationship.

Both Armani and her tío David laughed quietly looking back at the scene behind them.They had also surprisingly taken a liking to each other,considering they had spoken most of the dinner.[Uncle]

Aaliyah reaches toward David's face,and he lowers his head almost like he was assisting her with what he knew she wanted to do.It seemed like Aaliyah had begun to like him too,but mostly his bald head.

"Say bye,bye knucklehead,"Armani grinned lifting Aalyiah higher against her chest.Babbling,she smacked him against his bald head,leaving both David and Armani chuckling.

Armani hugged the very few people she had come to like goodbye and left getting into her car and speeding away from the family's mansion.

Tired of Khalani's whining,he gave an exasperated look," it's time to go to bed Lani,"Dimitri cooed ignoring her fussing"and papa has to go now,"

He reached out and grabbed the brown-coloured soft doll off her draw,placing it in Armani's arms and watching as she immediately latched on tight,sighing in content."Ahhh that's all it takes for you to forget.Huh?"

Smirking khalani shoved her thumb in her mouth.When her little feet met the ground she lifted the blankets and crawled into bed still feeling disappointed about her papa leaving.

Dimitri delivered a kiss on each of his baby's heads before silently closing their door leaving it slightly open and meeting Armani in the main room."You know, it's getting dark.You should stay,"she insisted,grabbing onto his hand,turning him around when they approached his car.