𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

After a while of wandering around the house I finally found Asher sitting in I'm guessing the cinema room "I'm ready for the tour" I confirmed as soon as he heard my voice he turned around and hesantily but quickly walked over to me

I laughed at his behaviour in my head,not going to lie I like the controll I hold over him and his family and I plan on keeping it that way. "Okay follow me then" he grinned before he started looking around for something"what are you looking for"I asked
"Where's Khalani and karmari I thought they were coming"he said with a slight frown.

I don't know how I feel about bringing them around him,I mean he's lucky I even came.I still don't know how he feels about me being here,for all I know he could be plotting against me with the others.I can't let him be around my kids without knowing the simple awnsers to my questions like how does he feel about me coming back or did he even miss me?Sensing my frustration he huffed and started confesses his feelings.

"Marni I missed you so much,I missed hugging you,I missed holding you while falling asleep together,I missed spending our birthdays together, running and playing in the garden and our secret tree house.I know I can't speak for our parents or our siblings but just know I'm so so sorry for what they did,I'm at least grateful that I was young enough not to know everything and not take part.After finding out all that they did I've never been able to be close to them knowing what they did to my baby sister,I know you might not want to forgive me but I at least want to have a good relationship and with you and my nieces and nephew, when you left I wished and wished for you to come back and I promise as soon as I got to the age to speak my opinions I begged for you to come back but I guessed no one wanted to listen to a 12 year old...so please just give me a chance."

I had no response to his words, not only am I not good at sentimental moments like this but I never expected him too say all of that.I never thought he would feel that way so instead of a reply I stood there eyes wide and mouth open just staring at him,he stared back with a sad smile eyes pleading for me to say something.

I shook my head to calm myself down and responded "umm...I missed you too Ash,come on let's go up stairs and get them,they might still be sleeping tho "His sad smile grew into a grin as we headed upstairs to my room.Once I opened my door both the twins were wide awake,khalani barley fiting in her toy buggy giggling with karmari pushing her around the room.

I started to laugh after hearing Ashers laughter,Kamari froze and turned around getting distracted with the new face behind me,he ran towards me and tug at my hand pulling me towards him.The kids aren't very social they haven't met much people in their lifes mostly because the mafia and because they never really feel comfortable around people.

Khalani got out of the buggy and tug at my other hand,"Its okay I'm your uncle,you can call me uncle Ash or uncle Asher."Ash said calmy,they still didn't respond I looked up at Asher who was looking around the room and stopped when he saw a toy car,he walked over to it and sat on the floor.