𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

As soon as the bell rang again Rebbeca looked around,pushed her push-up bra showing even more of her breast and  bolted towards the door

As soon as the bell rang again Rebbeca looked around,pushed her push-up bra showing even more of her breast and bolted towards the door.Slowly following behind Rebbeca I watch her begin to open the door and say something only for it to be interrupted by a high pitched scream,my two big babies karmar and Kaiser run up to me licking my legs whilst wiggling their tails happily and sniffing me.

"Mummy missed you both"I giggled bending down to give them both big kisses on the head and nose.

"Dimitri get these animals out if here" Rebecca whined moving closer to him

Forgot she was here

"Dont touch me"Dimitri grumbled walking straight past her too pull me into a warm and protective hug,wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a long passionate kiss, being extra careful not to crush Aalyiah in my arms.

He stands back up,with a satisfied smirk on his face"Well did you miss me,love" he asked "Yeah I guess" I mumbled rolling my eyes trying to hide growing smile.

"Whatever ,I know missed you too"Dimitri cooed reaching for Aalyiah,placing Lyiah into his arms her small hands immediately latch onto his index finger and I almost let out a awww.

From the corner of my eye,I see Rebbeca looking at the scene in distaste and disire,knowing about her weird obsession with Dimitri I understand the look of envy on her face.But what I don't get is what's so disgusting about this father and daughter moment but okay.

"You look so sexy "Dimitri whispered turning me backwards and to the side a few with his one available hand a few times before giving
my ass a hard smack,"Thank you mi Amor"

"Say it back then" he mumbles grining before giving me a little show of his own outfit "you look very handsome babe" I admit patting down where his complete black suit was crumbled"Thank you baby"

Our almost peaceful moment was interrupted by Blades cough announcing that's he's here watching,"follow me.The dining room is just down here"he said taking his time looking at me and Dimitri with a questioning look then returning back to the room he was in before.

Grabbing Dimitris hand the other holding Aalyiah and instructing the dogs to follow we walk into the once busy room already getting all types of looks from the relatives,some people looking nervous and puzzled and some looking delighted to have the American mafia leader in their home.

"Baby,come sit with me"Rebecca purred strutting almost falling over her feet to Dimitri"Who the fuck are you"he snapped pulling me closer to him by the waist,great she's already got him mad, "I-I'm Rebbeca"she stuttered moping back to her usual seat next to Allessa and Landon,I look down trying to hide my giggles.To much second hand embarrassment for today.

"Ouuuu papa say bwad word"Khalani whispered to Karmari finally breaking the silence and shifting everyone's intense gaze from me and Dimitri to the twin's,"why don't we all sit down and get ready for dinner?" Emilia questioned walking over to the table.