𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"I know you can get angry really fast but remember let her send the first hit,you can just say it was self defense later" Dimitri said giving his last piece of advise once he arrived in the school car park

"You've taken your pills today.Right?"

"Awww you love me" Armani gushed squeezing his cheeks together

She went to grab her bag from the back seat making sure all her books were there allowing Dimitri to have his own little peek making sure the new customised gun he bought her last week was in there too 'thats what I thought' he said to himself

"Gimme a kiss" he playfully demanded gripping Armani's face in his hands and pulling her over the console onto his lap ,after giving him a quick peck on the lips she tried pulling away but his rough hand around her neck kept her in place allowing him to carry on with the kiss.

Giving one last bite to her now swollen bottom lip Dimitri eventually pulled back,knowing if he didn't stop now they both wouldn't be leaving the car."you want me to pick you up later?" Dimitri asked giving Armani a little butt massage.

"Yes pleaseee,but I gotta go now so love you"she sang climbing back into her seat but not before giving Dimitri one last peck on the lips

"Love you too baby"

All conversations started to die down as the friendship group watched Armani slam the door to her and Dimitri's car and start to walk towards the group

"Well hello Serena"Armani said with a sinister smile

Serena stepped back in fear,the last time she saw Armani the roles were reversed,the only excuse she could come up with for acting the way she did is being green with envy and wanting attention,to be noticed for once.

Around the time she and her sister started to bully Armani was when her life was starting to go uphill,she had just started her fifth business and was succeeding in all her others jobs she had on the side ,she completed two of her many dreams of having at least three mansion in all her favourite 10 countries,she had also just took the title of being the most feared assassin ever,and she was in a thriving relationship with the king of the world.

Armani made a name for herself all whilst being in a abusive household, having multiple mental illnesses and being pregnant with twins at 15 ,eventhough Serena might not of liked her at the time she couldn't help but give all praise to Armani for doing all that by herself.

As she should

Serena was jealous because the only applaudable thing she had ever done was win award for 100% attendance...in middle school.

"Let's talk about this.Me,you and Lillia"Serena pleaded slowly walking closer to Armani watching as she tied her long hair into a tight bun

Being old besties with Armani gave Serena a little advantage,she knew how to handle or at least help a bit with her DID and anger issues until Dimitri or their dogs were there.