𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"

"...She knows more than the mafia then any of you"replayed in my head whilst I watched Armani and Dimitri stroll out the room behind Karmari and Khalani

And what am I going to do about those dogs I
thought seeing the dogs obediently follow down the hall and into the other kitchen .What has she done and what does she do to know more than a whole mafia Don and future Don,she must be someone important in the underworld [another thing I don't agree with]to be in a relationship and have children with the most feared Don in the world.

The squealing I heard from my wife took me out of my tranc"They look so good together don't they?"yeah they do,I don't know how we never saw the similarities between the twins and Dimitri tho"Maria said still staring at the seats they once sat in"what do you think about this dad" Elijah questioned once again giving me memories of the one-sided argument that happened not to long ago.

Everything Dimitri said was true we did abandon her and we did abuse her but even though I know I may never be forgiven I still want a relationship with her,I want to fulfill that act of a father.

If I wasn't being interrupted he would know I don't have any problems with their relationship,just from this one dinner anyone could see that they are amazing parents,that they love each other and he makes her happy.Except from the times she spends time with her kids and Asher or the times she's witnessed her siblings getting hurt this is the most I've seen her smile and laugh around us.

The only con is he's involved in the mafia, I want her to be protected at all times but I guess her being with Dimitri is the safest she could be"I like them together,he obviously makes her happy she needs that"

"Even if you didn't she wouldn't listen anyway" Asher added

"No funny business" I shouted noticing the famous couple appearing from the kitchen with a bunch of snacks in the kids and in their own hands "you so goofy if you think I'm listening to you "Armani yelled back

"So what do you think about the new pets"

"Do you need to go toilet"I checked recieving a mumbled no "Good

"Do you need to go toilet"I checked recieving a mumbled no "Good.Now stop what your doing and shut your fucking mouth the shows about to begin"I announced bringing out all my new clothes out of my closet and onto my bed next to Dimitri.