𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well.I thought you would never wake up,"I heard Dimitri tease through an airy whisper,scrubbing a strand of hair from my face."What happened to me not being able to put you to sleep? Huh."

The sunlight flooding in from between the curtains and straight into my eyes was a great announcement of the risen sun.Dimitri had fucked the hell out of me, I slept for I don't even know how many hours and had only just woken up.To be honest I don't even remember falling asleep.

Groaning,I snuggled deeper into Dimitri's side,his large warm hands drifting down my bare body to my stomach,"You didn't have to do me like that."

"It was long overdue.Hopefully,you've learnt your lesson,"he grunted his jaw ticking,and his palm slowly rubbing over my belly affectionately.A small grin took place on his normally guarded face.

"You've been doing an awful lot smiling today,"I accused placing my chin on his chest,my gaze narrowing."What's going on?"

Dimitri's chest vibrated beneath me as he chuckled,the movements of his hands never faltering,"I'm just really happy to be waking up to my baby."

"Hmmm."

His eyes flickered to my lips,licking his own slightly.

"Mhmm.Give me a kiss."

Dimitri's pair of large strong arms tugged me even closer to his chest,our naked bodies pressed together.He grabbed my jaw tilting my head upwards and devouring my mouth in an aggressive kiss.Dimitri growled lowly as his hot tongue urges its way between my lips,invading my mouth with his fast thrust.

He wasted no time looping his large arms around my waist,effortlessly placing my body upright on his lap.Squeezing my ass with both his hands when I grounded onto his morning wood.My lips closed onto his tongue sucking slowly,gaining a low moan from Dimitri.My hands reached into his boxers pulling out his d-

"Mama..."

"Shit,"Dimitri groaned as he placed me back on the bed, covering me as well as he could with just the silk covers left on the mattress." Fucking blue balls."

Karmari and Khalani's small feet pitter-pattered against the floor when they tip tiptoed from the doorway of their room to the bottom of the bed,their baby quilts as capes around their shoulders trailing behind them.

" Mwornin," Karmari mumbled jumping onto the bed, immediately going for his papa's chest for a pillow and khalani shoving her way between Dimitri and I.

"Good sleep?" Dimitri asked delivering a soft kiss to both of the twins' heads,his hands rubbing their backs slowly"I know you did Lani. Where's your other sock baby?"

Khalani giggled even in her tired state when Dimitri tickled the underside of her foot."Stwop..." she sang wrapping her arms and legs around me, now lying on my chest.