𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Serena, Lillia and I used to be best friends, they were the closest people to me other than Dimitri and were two of the people that knew abuse that was going on at home

Serena, Lillia and I used to be best friends, they were the closest people to me other than Dimitri and were two of the people that knew abuse that was going on at home. But once I turned pregnant with Kamari and Khalani they both changed, more Serena.

I don't know if it was jealousy because I've always known Serena liked Dimitri or they just didn't like me anymore but Serena began spreading rumours around the school about who the father was and the abuse going on at home, they both made it seem like the dad was my uncle knowing fully well that he wasn't.

Even though both of them were bullying me I could tell Lilla was and probably still is being a weakling and was just trying to seem cool. Sometimes I kind of felt sorry for her, she would always let her sister tell her what to do and rule over her but my feelings always changed when she decided to talk more rubbish about me and the twins."

Obviously, I was not going to fight someone while pregnant so to get through the bullying I always told myself that once I gave birth I would beat the fuck out of Serena. To my disappointment when I went back to school both of them had vanished but I guess they've been here the whole time.

"So this is where you've been...Where's your darling sister" "she's not in. She's not feeling that well"she said while playing with her fingers under the table "hmmm,tell her when she comes in she's gonna get her ass beat like she deserves"Armani I swear she's not like that anymore, we've tried reaching out to apologise but I guess you've been with work and the twins.How are they anyways-"

"you got kids"Leon asked "yeah three actually.Is there a problem"I asked tilting my head to the side "No..."he sang with a smile "Good.Back to you don't ask about my kids like you weren't talking rubbish about them,just do what I asked.Okay"she nodded in response

"Thank you.I'm sorry I couldn't talk more with you guys but I don't sit with bullies""what do you mean you have three" "well I'll be off I've got shit to do"completely ignoring Lillia's question I got up and walked out the cafeteria.

Really I don't have anything to do,I guess I'll just spend the rest of lunch answering emails and watching YouTube in my car if there's even anything to watch,in my opinion, YouTube's been a bit boring lately "girl stop walking,you walk so fast I got asthma."

"You do not have asthma"Asher deadpanned walking towards me hand in hand with Nadia who I'm also guessing is his girlfriend with Leon following behind with his boyfriend "what was all that about bestie".

When we all got comfortable in my car I told them a summary of why I acted like that, missing out the parts about Dimitri and the dark secrets Serena and Lillia exposed to the whole school.

Realising what time it was I finished of my last email and got out along with everyone else and begin to walk to our next lesson "oh yeah,forgot to tell you we've got a maths test next" "No,you've got a test next.I've just got here"I push my index finger in his chest and laugh.