The Almighty Ted

Hope collapsed against Stiles' bare chest, both of them covered in sweat.

"Wow," Hope said breathlessly against his chest,"I really needed that."

Hope rolled off of Stiles and pulled the blankets up around her.

"Were you serious about going on that date?" Stiles asked after a few moments of silence.

Hope nodded sleepily.

Stiles smirked, he leaned down and kissed Hope softly.

His hand drifted to her bare waist as the kiss deepened.

Hope sighed, her arm circling his neck. Her tongue slipped into his mouth. Usually when they kissed it was heated, full of passion, like they couldn't get enough of each other's touch. But this was different, more loving, not rushed.

If either of them had their way that kiss would never end.

With one hand still on her waist the other buried itself in her long beautiful hair.

Hope's hands drifted down his muscled back.

Their tongues tangled, both of them gave a soft moan. They breathed in each other's scent. Their lips never broke contact.

They broke away from each other breathlessly, Stiles kept his forehead against Hope's.

"We should probably sleep now," Stiles whispered.

Hope nodded, agreeing with the Hellhound.

"Can I stay in here tonight?" Hope asked hesitantly.

Stiles offered a small smile and nodded.

They gave each other a long kiss goodnight.

At first there was silence, both of them staring at the ceiling awkwardly.

"Can you hold me?" Hope asked, her voice shaking slightly.

Stiles looked at her and nodded again.

Hope turned onto her side, Stiles scooted closer, wrapping an arm around her waist. He pulled the blankets around them tighter, making Hope feel safe.

Stiles pressed a kiss to the back of her head,"Goodnight," He whispered to her.

Hope only made a soft tired noise in response.

Through the darkness he saw Hope's mark on her shoulder, the flaming crescent moon. Stiles swallowed, the guilt gnawing at him.

Stiles really wanted to have a future with Hope, but he had to stop lying to her. He didn't want to end up like one of those horrible people that ended up keeping secrets from the people he cares about. Hope was definitely one of those people now. Stiles had to tell her, but he didn't know when.

'It might be too late,' Stiles thought, she might reject him because he had waited this long.

He shivered, for the first time in a long time he felt cold. Clenching his teeth to keep them from chattering, he pulled Hope closer.

Time Skip

"Are you sure?" Dorian asked over the phone,"Her physical wound was transferred to you?"

"Yeah," Stiles said,"And then I gave her mouth to mouth with hellfire and it healed."

"I've never heard of anything like this," Dorian said, the shock could be heard in his voice.

"Really?" Stiles asked surprised,"Out of the hundreds of years of supernatural knowledge in that brain of yours, you've never of Mates sharing injuries."