The Old Flame

(A/N) So a few people have messaged me asking about Stallison in this story and how it happened so later in this chapter it's gonna talk about it. Feel free to comment.

"That is the most insane thing I have ever heard in my entire life," Alaric told Hope and Stiles.

"Good thing we don't need your permission," Hope said.

"You think pretending to be a superhero will settle things down?" Alaric asked, looking between them,"You put everyone at risk if you do that."

"Not if I only talk about me. I tell my story, not anyone else's," Stiles stated, standing behind Hope, his arms crossed.

"It's still very dangerous. If you come clean about who you are, then the people you surround yourself with will become a target."

"Who?" Stiles asked,"My parents are dead, I stopped going to Beacon Hills high school, there's no record of me being here, I don't even have a social media presence besides the stuff people posted about me. I'm a clean slate. And if I don't do something, they're gonna come looking for me."

"I still don't like this," Alaric said.

"But it makes sense doesn't it?" Hope prodded.

He grit his teeth,"Yes. It does."

Stiles smiled,"Good."

Time Skip

"Still can't believe we're here," Hope mumbled to Stiles as they sat in the waiting room at the doctors office.

The only way they could make Alaric more lenient to the exposing of the supernatural was for them to actually go see someone about the situation as he put it.

"Hope Mikaelson and Mie-Mitch...Stilinski?" A nurse said, giving up on saying Stiles's real name.

Stiles looked slightly annoyed, but Hope just smiled as they followed the nurse to a private room.

"I really hope I don't have to do it in a cup," Stiles said, leaning his shoulder against the wall while Hope sat in a chair. Waiting for the doctor to step in.

"Stiles, we're at the doctor. It's a normal thing here," Hope said.

"But still. It just weirds out thinking about it."

The door opened and Dr. Elena Salvatore entered,"Uh, hi," She said nervously,"Hope and Stiles. The last time I saw both of you you were—"

"Lying dead on the operating table..." Hope started.

"And looking like a flaming demon from hell," Stiles finished.

"How often do you finish each other's sentences?" Elena asked.

"It's more frequent now," Hope said.

"Alright, so usually I'm an ER doctor, but since Ric informed me about your special circumstances—"

"Meaning you know that we're supposed to birth our own miracle baby."

"Yes. And I'm here to see if that's possible," Elena said, taking something out of a cabinet,"First order of business. Stiles..." She placed a clear cup with a blue lid in front of him.

Stiles hung his head low, and Hope held back her laughter.

Change Of View

Every alarm in Eichen house went off as Halwyn stepped free of his cell, embers drifting off his shoulders.

Fangs poking up from his bottom lip he growled as several guards started to rush in, all of them intent on taking him down by any means necessary.

He grabbed one of them by his collar, lifting him up he threw them into a group of guards.