True Hellhound

Stiles breathed heavily, feeling the Hellhound appear next to him in the form of Hope.

"You have served me well as a vessel, Mieczysław," She told him,"But if the Beast is to die. You must face it on your own."

Stiles looked at her,"Why? Why did you choose me?"

"You already had the fire within you," She told him,"All I did was make it known to others."

"Where will you go? Once it's done," Stiles asked.

Hope smiled at him,"Once you evolve, I will go home and live with my predecessors."

"You'll go to heaven?" Stiles asked hesitantly.

"I suppose," She replied,"I am glad I chose you," She said before dissolving into fire.

"You ready?" Lydia asked him.

Stiles looked at her and nodded, and he walked to the front of the animal clinic where Parrish stood wrapped in fire.

"Do what you have to do," Stiles growled, preparing himself for the onslaught of pain.

With a snarl Parrish launched himself forward, shoving Stiles against the wall, and pushed his fire into Stiles.

Stiles screamed in pain as he felt the fire burning him, he struggled against Parrish, trying to throw him off of Stiles. But Parrish only flipped over his shoulder and put him in a headlock.

It felt like every single part of him was dying the most painful death only to be brought back to life and die all over again by hellfire.

Parrish's orange eyes looked to Lydia who watched the scene in horror as Stiles' eyes started to glow.

"SCREAM!" Parrish roared.

Lydia inhaled deeply and she screamed, pushing it towards Stiles, and he let out a roar in pain as the Hellhound left him, but the power continued to build within him.

Stiles closed his eyes, wishing the pain would go away, and Hope's face filled his mind. And he used her as a motivation to push through the pain.

His eyes shot open as his eyes glowed brighter and he opened his fanged mouth and released a roar, and fire exploded out of him, blasting Parrish and Lydia back.

When they looked back to where Stiles was, there was a cocoon of volcanic rock around him.

"Did it work?" Lydia asked as Parrish helped her up.

"I don't know," He whispered and they both heard a crack and their gazes shot back to the cocoon.

Where cracks started to spread an orange fiery glow came from it, more cracks spread across it, and Parrish pulled Lydia back.

It blew up, this time Parrish and Lydia stood their ground, as a figure covered in flames slowly stood.

Stiles opened his glowing eyes, and looked at them curiously. He had never felt this strong before, other times he channeled the Hellhound's strength through him, now that he was a True Hellhound it was a whole different experience.

Stiles is the Hellhound.

Change Of View

Gerard and Chris stood in what was left of the library after Stiles' Hellfire explosion.

"Mason?" Gerard asked.

"Mason Hewitt," Chris said,"He's a sophomore and Liam's best friend."

"And a mass murderer," Gerard added.