Anger

"Bravo!" The Salvatore school Theater teacher said, as the pair of students finished their scene,"Next up, Father Capulet, as portrayed by Wade Rivers."

There was a soft applause as Wade stood,"And don't forget my scene partner, the Tribrid, as portrayed by Tybalt," Wade informed them,"If we can find her."

The doors slammed open and a few people gasped in shock when Hope was suddenly at the top of the steps.

"A dramatic entrance indeed," The teacher complimented.

"Looks like I'm not late enough," Hope said, walking down the steps.

"Come now, you don't wish to let your scene partner down, do you, Ms. Mikaelson?"

"You know, life is really just a series of disappointments, so that's a better lesson than Shakespeare," Hope said, holding back her rage the best she could.

"I understand that you're going through a rough patch," The teacher said.

"Well, I feel like if you understood that, you'd probably get why I don't really want to dramatize the story of undying teenage love," Hope replied, the lights starting to flicker,"You know, especially when it does end with leaving, dying, being used to be brought back to life, and not even having the decency to even show gratitude."

Hope's blue magic blasted out of her, knocking several things down and a few of the students screamed.

There was a stunned silence, everyone staring at Hope in shock.

"And scene," Wade said, like it was all part of the act.

Change Of View

Stiles inhaled sharply as Deaton pulled back the bandage to reveal one of his many smoking wounds.

"It's Mason," Stiles said, having recognized the scent of the Beast when it ran,"The Beast is Mason."

"I know," Deaton said,"Liam's tracking him right now."

"I'm not healing that fast," Stiles grunted as Deaton put the bandage back into place.

"But you are healing," Deaton reassured him.

"What's the ETA on when it's done healing?" Stiles asked, standing up from the table.

"Should be fully healed in a couple of hours," Deaton said, just as a familiar person came crashing through the front entrance of the animal clinic.

"Deaton?!" Scott shouted.

Deaton gave Stiles a questioning glance, and the Hellhound nodded.

"Scott," Deaton greeted, going into the lobby,"Are you okay?"

"Stiles is here," Scott said breathlessly,"I-I think he was that giant Hellhound we saw in Eichen. Can you please open the gate?"

Deaton took a deep breath, the Druid comprehending his options, let Scott in the gate where he could see Stiles; or keep the True Alpha out, giving Stiles enough time to heal and find a way to beat the Beast without making himself a nuclear bomb of Hellfire.

"It's okay, Deaton," Stiles grunted leaning against the door frame heavily,"Let him in."

Deaton looked at him and nodded, before opening the door.

Scott just stood there for several moments, looking between his former best friend and the man that was like a father to him.

"What happened to you?" Scott asked, looking at Stiles' many bandages.

"Oh, you know the usual," Stiles said sarcastically,"Took a vacation, went on a date or two. What do you think happened, Dumbass?" Stiles growled, grunting in pain as Deaton helped him back onto the table,"I fought the Beast."