The Hearth At Home

Stiles stood alone somewhere high up, leaning against a railing. He was completely alone, no one would be where he was in the middle of the night.

He pulled his new phone out of his pocket, going to a social media app that had already been set up by the Saltzman twins with already ten thousand followers.

Lifting up the phone he pressed the livestream button.

"Hi, everybody," Stiles said as the number of people viewing increased from one to a hundred in thirty seconds and climbing,"So...my name is Stiles Stilinski, but I'm guessing you guys already know that. I'm just gonna say sorry in advance if I start rambling, this is kind of nerve racking for me. A lot of people have questions...about me, who I am, what I am. And I'm here to give some answers finally.

"Almost two years ago, I died to save my Father. I was brought back which I'm glad about, but something else came back with me, more accurately in the same body as me. I'm what's called a Hellhound...a supernatural creature. I was reborn from my death and it gives me the ability and power to protect people. That video of me fighting the monster that was the Beast of Gevaudan. A werewolf that had died two hundred years ago, but brought back by three guys that were obsessed with bringing back the perfect killer. They succeeded, and I protected the people that they meant to kill.

"Supernaturals have been in hiding for thousands of years. People might ask why. Why did they choose to hide while they could have stepped into the light and taken a place in society? But when has humanity ever not judged someone for being different? The Salem witch trials were only one example of that. Bet you guys didn't know that through the fifteenth and seventeenth centuries in Europe that thousands of werewolves were murdered because they couldn't hide their differences as well as they could.

"But now with the way the world is progressing, I'm hoping that we might not be as hunted as much. I know there'll be judgment, that's just the way we all are. And for the government people currently tracking where I am, let me make it easier for you."

Stiles pointed the camera up to give a perfect view of George Washington's face on Mt. Rushmore.

"You guys will be seeing me around," Stiles said, turning it off.

Change Of View

Hope smiled down at the phone as she watched Stiles's live stream.

She stopped outside the doors of the gym, bracing herself to face Malivore wearing her ex-boyfriend's face.

"Hope," Simone said, and she turned to look at her Aunt Freya, silently glad that she had stopped her from entering the gym,"We need to talk..."

"Okay," Hope said and they went to an empty classroom.

Freya set her grimoire on a desk, opening it up,"When you told me that you and...Stiles were supposed to have your own kind of miracle baby with the power of four different supernatural creatures, it reminded me of something."

"Do I have a reason to be worried?" Hope asked in a small voice.

Freya opened up to a page and Hope's eyes widened at the drawing she saw.

It looked like a demon, some sort of mutated hybrid of different creatures. It was dark colored, eyes seeming to be filled with red flames, it was on all fours but it still had clawed hands, it's muzzle filled with giant fangs that could easily bite someone's head off, it's tall pointed ears flat against its head, there were fissures covering its entire body in a similar way to Stiles's but they were red instead of orange, and demonic wings made of smoke stretching up toward the sky.

Hope had to sit down as she took in the picture. What seemed to be a horrible monster that was so terrifying it looked like it had crawled out of hell.

"When I was with Dahlia, she channeled my magic to give herself different powers. Seeing into the future was one of them. She only did it once, and that was enough. She looked forward in time to see if there would ever be any more firstborns. When she came out of it, I'd never seen her more terrified."