𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈┃Is this goodbye?

Not long after Mrs

Not long after Mrs. Potts has left, the time has come for Thor and Loki to return to Asgard. After getting the prisoner out of his cell and placing the Tesseract into its case, the group of nine and some of S.H.I.E.L.Ds agents go on their way to find a blocked area for the two to leave without any trouble. Shortly after, the group arrives at New York's Central Park and while the two gods get ready for their departure, the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. keep the area square blocked off and free. As Thor says his goodbyes, Hunter glances over his shoulder to the car that belongs to Tony Stark, where Ella is seated in the backseat.

"Hopefully we will see each other again," Thor's voice booms, making his head snap back, "under other circumstances of course."

Hunter shakes the god's hand. "Next time you come to Earth," he begins, "leave your brother at home, will you?"

"He isn't leaving for a long time," Thor laughs, looking back to the black-haired god, who rolls his eyes at their conversation. "Well," he says, turning his head back around, "take care, Agent Black. Of your daughter and yourself."

"Of course," the man nods and Thor turns around to face the others while Hunter turns his attention to Doctor Banner and Professor Selvig, who transfer the Tesseract from the iron case to a glass tube. After Thor has finished his round, he takes over the glass tube from the Professor and gives the man a pat on his arm. As he holds one of the two ends, he turns to his brother who looks down at the Tesseract before taking the other end. Thor takes one final look around before turning his end and the two Asgardians are being beamed up by a blue light. 

A few moments after the two have disappeared, the other heroes get ready to separate their ways as well. While Steve and Tony say their goodbyes, Natasha hands Bruce his bags, and Clint walks up to the former agent.

"You know," he begins, "I am pretty sure Nick would let you join S.H.I.E.L.D. again."

"Did he order you to recruit me again?" Hunter questions.

"Maybe." 

Hunter chuckles. "Honestly," he starts, "I think a job as an Avenger is good enough for a while."

"Your loss," Clint replies, letting go of his hand, "you just missed the opportunity to work with the Hawkeye."

"I am pretty sure we will work together again," Hunter tells.

"Guess we will see each other later then," he ends and walks off. Hunter watches as he and Natasha get into a car together. 

The red-haired woman rolls down the window and sticks her head out of the car as she yells at him, "Don't miss me too much, Black."

"I can't promise anything," he calls back and Natasha pulls her head back inside as she shakes her head, smiling. He keeps watching as the engine starts and the two of them drive away, before turning back to the remaining adults. The other two are circled around Steve as he stands next to his motorcycle beside the sidewalk, and Hunter joins them. "Where is the trip going, Captain?"

"Good old Brooklyn," Steve answers. "And you two are staying with Stark?"

"It's not that I have much of a choice," Bruce shrugs.

"You will love it, Dr. Banner," Tony cheers, "the Tower just needs some work and then-"

"Some?" Hunter raises the question.

"And then," he continues, ignoring him, "it will be the home you have always dreamt of." The three men stay quiet and send him a skeptical look. "It will have a lab?!"

"Well," Steve speaks up as he pushes the motorcycle's support stand back up, "good luck, folks, you will need it." He kickstarts the engine right as Tony starts to protest, and he turns onto the road. Giving the three remaining men a final nod, he takes off.

"I can still refuse," Tony warns, putting on his sunglasses as he walks up to his car. He takes place in the driver's seat and glances back as he exclaims, "You two coming, or am I only taking Mrs. Black back home?" Hunter and Bruce jog towards the Honda, slightly afraid that the man will actually abandon them, and while Bruce takes a seat next to Tony, Hunter joins his daughter in the backseat. "Everybody wearing their seatbelts?"

"I thought you had no responsibility?" Hunter quotes.

"First of all, there's a child in the backseat," Tony lists, "second of all, I don't want any deaths on my name if we get into an accident."

"Right."

"Suit yourself," Tony mutters under his breath as he switches on the engine. The billionaire takes one final look in the front mirror, checking the seatbelts himself, before steering the car onto the road and the four of them also leave the scene...