CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE(BOOK FOUR)

He was riding on the back of an eagle owl, soaring through the clear blue sky toward an old, icy-covered house set high on a hillside. Lower and lower they flew, the wind blowing pleasantly in Harry's face until they reached a dark and broken window in the upper story of the house and entered. Now they were flying along a gloomy passageway, to a room at the very end... Through the door, they went, into a dark room whose windows were boarded up...

Harry had left the owl's back...He was watching, now, as it fluttered across the room, into a chair with its back to him. There were two dark shapes on the floor beside the chair, both of them stirring... One was a huge snake, the other was a man, a short, balding man, a man with watery eyes and a pointed nose... He was wheezing and sobbing on the hearth rug...

"Where is he?" asked a cold, high-pitched voice from the depths of the chair in which the owl had landed. Suddenly, the door in the almost falling apart house opened and the proud physic of Lucius Malfoy entered. He walked towards the chair, kneed, and bowed before the figure without acknowledging the bald man. "My Lord." said Lucius respectfully.

"Ah, Lucius... Finally..." commented the cold voice "You are in luck, Wormtail. Seems like Lucius here will make a fine meal for my dear Nagini." chuckled without any amusement "Tell me, Lucius, after all this time, where do your loyalties lie?"

"With you, my Lord." Lucius replied tensed "With you and our cause, my Lord."

"Our? Is that so?" he hummed "Then, please... Εxplain to me... Ηow come your children seem to act otherwise?"

Lucius' lip trembled "I have taken care of it, my Lord. Both of my children are back on the right path."

"Oh?" he paused for a moment "How the history repeats... Raise, Lucius." he order and the Malfoy was immediately on his feet. "I believe Junior has informed you about our plan, no?"

"Yes, my Lord." nodded Lucius "Everything will go as you planned. But, if you allow me, why the Potter boy? Certainly, we can use someone else."

"I have my reasons for using the boy, reasons you do not need to know, and I will use no other. I have waited thirteen years. A few more months will make no difference. As for the protection surrounding the boy, I believe my plan will be effective. All that is needed is a little courage from Wormtail. Courage he will find unless he wishes to feel the full extent of Lord Voldemort's wrath-!"

"My Lord, I must speak!" said Wormtail, panic evident in his voice.

"Silence!" hissed the figure on the chair "Now, Lucius, back to you. I believe we were once again in a similar... situation, I would describe, a couple of years ago because of that sister of yours... What was her name?" he paused as Lucius eyed widen displaying the dread he felt.

"M-My Lord?"

"Nonetheless, it doesn't matter anymore." he said "The real question is... Are you as loyal as your father was, Lucius?"

Lucius gulped as he nodded, terror overtook his whole being. But the cause, the cause is important.

"Then dispose of your daughter as he did with his."

Then Harry Potter woke up gasping, cold sweat on his face and his scar hurting as never before "Carina..." he whispered in horror.

"Nightmare?" wondered a familiar voice with a haughty tone making Harry turn his head towards the door of his room, there leaning Sirius Black, healthier and more handsome than ever, with a smirk but you could see the concern in his striking grey eyes.

"Umm..." Harry shook his head and wore his glasses "Just a dream, nothing serious." he replied. not feeling that sure.

Sirius studied him for a moment then grinned "Alright when you're ready to talk you know where to find me. Now, get dressed, Moony has prepared breakfast for us." he left with that.