CHAPTER TEN

It was a normal day in the Hogwarts library. Students were spread all over the quiet place, Madam Pince was sitting behind her desk glaring at any student who made a slight noise where as the Golden Trio sat as they observed Draco Malfoy sulk, Carina Malfoy pace around in a furious manner and Cedric Diggory looking at them in concern.

"What do you think happened?" Harry asked as he watched Carina storm over the selves grabbing a book in on of them.

"I think it has something to do with the letter they got this morning." replied Hermione as she stood up and walk towards madam Pince to check a book out.

While at the other table...

"So let me get this straight," started Cedric as he looked over the pouting boy "You guys passed the Quidditch try outs with flying colors." Draco nodded "And your father in order to congratulate you he 'donated' new brooms for he team?" Draco once again nodded making Cedric sigh in annoyance "Everyone will assume that you bought your way in." he stated sitting back in his chair.

"And that's why, my friend, I'm enraged with our father." Carina commented as she sat down opposite of the boys.

"What are you going to do about it star?" Cedric questioned as the twins turned to stare at him in confusion.

"Your names come from stars, so I'll call her star." he said smiling.

" Nothing." Carina responded to his former question "I do not think that anyone has the courage to say that to our faces, with the exceptions of few Gryffindors but that's it." then she looked knowingly at her brother "If that happens Draco will take over and I will follow."

Cedric didn't like the sound of that at all "When is the first practice?"

"Tomorrow at 5 a.m." Draco replied.

Cedric had an quizzical expression "Why so early?"

Carina smiled in mischief "To annoy the Gryffindors of course."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quidditch practice was going well, Marcus Flint, much to the twins surprise, was an austere captain who kept everyone in order. Adrian Pucey has taken a liking towards Carina, finding her adorable as he says, and he would take every opportunity he got to show of his skills or wink at her. Thankfully he stopped when he noticed the Badgers coming more often at him and noticing the dark glare and sneer of Draco Malfoy he could see who was the reason.

"Well look who is coming!" Adrian smirked.

Carina turned her eyes at the ground, seeing a flash of red while Draco flew besides her "Gryffindors?"

Draco nodded "Look like idiots, walk like idiots wearing red? Yes Gryffinbores." he said making Carina look at him in puzzlement.

He shrugged his shoulders "I'm trying to find a insult with their names." he replied and Carina shook her head "Then try Gryffindorks." she said flying down in the ground followed by her brother.

Carina watched as the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain coming in a fast pace towards the Slytherins with his team behind he yelled as he reached "Flint!" whereas the Slytherin Captain just smirked with a malicious glint in his eyes as the Gryffindor Captain bellowed him "This is our practice time! You can clear off now!"

"Plenty of room for all of us, Wood." said Marcus Flint now that the Slytherin team stood behind him, hidding the Malfoy twins from the prying eyes of Gryffindors.

"But I booked the field!" Wood grow;ed positively spitting with rage "I booked it!" Draco smirked while Carina was amused by the older boy's childish behavior.