Chapter 6 - Flying

Eda sat in her chair at the dining table of the owl house, drinking a cup of Apple Blood whilst getting scolding by King.
"Eda, you had them go to a death-temple on their own!" King shouted, on the table now. Eda was still unsurprisingly taller, even whil sitting.
"Okay one," Eda said, putting up a finger, "I didn't have her go, she wanted to. I tried to stop her. Two, it's not a death-temple. Maybe. Three, that purple-haired kid is with her anyway."
"You should've stopped her!" King said.
"I tried to!"
"You should've tried harder. At least go get her and stop her from dying."
Eda groaned. "Fine, but if she's completely okay then you have to... be my servant for the rest of your life!"
"Eda, I'm already--"
"All right, whatever let's go," Eda said, hopping to her feet.
"How are we going to get there? She took your staff!" King asked, desperate.
"Don't worry, I've got that covered." Eda backpedaled outside while doing finger guns.
King sighed and followed her to see her standing in a bathtub with a steering wheel and propellor.
"Since when have you had this, Eda?" King said with a "really?" face and tone as he clambered inside the Bathmobile.
"Since forever!" Eda shouted as she launched off.

After a long, long time of searching (Eda didn't have the map), theh eventually found the temple, and Eda swooped down and crash landed into the grass. She and King fell out, got to the feet, and could see the darkness inside the temple.
She and King began running towards the entrance before it suddenly filled with light, the room showing itself. White walls, green markings on the walls. Eda ran straight into thin air in front of the door, as though some kind of forcefield was there.
Eda got to her feet and looked at the magically sealed off entrance.

"This is bad."