Chapter 3

︶꒦꒷PART 2꒷꒦︶

Y/n Perspective

Here I am infront of the hell!!

After a long freaking silent ride,finally we arrived to 'our' new house which was supposed to be a gift for Jungkook and Mina but I ended up here! To be honest I am really terrified of my new life but let's see where life takes me.

Jungkook Perspective

The whole ride was really a torture to me.I really hate her with my whole heart which made it more irrtating for me.

I quickly got out of the car as soon as it stopped.

A/n Perspective

Y/n:*sadly smiles*Why did I even expect him to help me get out with his heavy dress.

Maid: Mrs Jeon do you need any help?

Y/n:Thank you for asking.Please just help me with my dress and one more thing...please don't call me Mrs Jeon....just call me Y/n.

Maid:Okay *smiles*

Y/n was shook with how massive and beautiful the house was from inside.It seemed like all all the interiors were custom made for this bungalow.

Y/n Perspective

My mouth was hanging open seeing the house.I was totally stun by it's beauty.I was looking around when I saw Jungkook getting ready to go somewhere.I was confused so I asked.

Y/n:U-um- w-where are you going this late Jungkook?

As soon as these left my mouth,he angrily banged his fist on the table which made me flinch.

Jungkook:HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME???? JUST STAY IN YOUR LIMITS YOU BITCH.DO NOT INTERFERE IN MY MATTERS. *yelled aloud*

With that he left the house leaving me there shook and in tears.

I was so shocked that I just froze there on my spot processing what just happened.

Y/n:What did I do wrong?Oh god I don't deserve all this....please don't be so harsh on me......please show some mercy on me.....please god please.......

Maid: Mrs Je--- oh I mean Y/n please don't cry like this.Everything will be fine ma'am.

Y/n:H-how. H-how will everything be fine?

Maid:Madam,sir is not like this....he is really soft hearted person...it's just that he has been through such a shocking experience so he closed his heart otherwise he is a very warm hearted person.

A/n Perspective

Y/n:But he will never be warm towards me...he hates me with his whole heart and I,this marriage and everything related to me means nothing to him.

Maid:It's not like that Y/n..you need to in his heart by comforting him.I know him since he was a newborn.He will definitely let you in...if not now then in future.

Y/n:Really??!!? *sniffs*

Maid:*chuckles at your cuteness*yes I am sure that his heart will find a way to you sooner or later but it will.

Y/n was a little calmed by her words.She quickly hugged the maid and said.....

Y/n:Thank you so much Ajumma you really calmed me down a little and lit a hope in me that maybe someday things will get better. Thank you so much for everything......please never leave me alone and be with me always.

Maid:Aww you are so kind....don't worry I will always be there with you.

Maid:Now let's go and keep your things in your new bedroom so that you can freshen up.