Chapter 18

A/n Perspective

Y/n was lying on the couch while talking to one of her friend Somi.

Y/n:Oh really?Jungkook also gave me hard time when married....I hope you could have attended the wedding...

She said with a pout

Somi:I am so sorry Y/n but you married in such a rush that too it was unexpected and you already know how me and Mina's bonding is...

Y/n:*sighs*I can understand...well its okay but you have to come soon to visit me okay?

Somi:Done!I'll be coming soon...

Y/n Perspective

Me and my childhood friend were talking after a long time...we had a lot to cover up and tell each other...I miss her so much....we kept on talking for about 2 hours straight when suddenly she asked

Somi:Um..by the way tell me something Y/n

Y/n:What?

Somi:Have you ever did "THAT" with him?

I immediately sat up straight hearing her words while my cheeks suddenly started burning..

Y/n:Yah what kind of question is this?*blushes hard*

She was laughing which made me mad a bit

Somi:Don't tell me Y/n that you stopped him because you were not "ready" for it..

Y/n:Yah Somi I am seriously not ready right now..

I said while playing with my fingers..

Somi:Y/n I know you better than you...you are just shy right?

I just let out a sigh because she was right...I don't know how she knows me better than I know myself..

Y/n:Y-yes...

Somi:Yah you don't have to make that poor boy wait like this...

Y/n:But I am too shy to ask for it and he is so damn caring that he never takes the first step...hmmph

Somi:So its simple you take the first move but in a such a way that he doesn't notice that..

Y/n:And miss love expert how am I gonna do that?

Somi:Okay so listen carefully...

With that she started explaining me the plan...it was so cringey and weird to ask these kind of things to a third person but when its your diaper buddy you don't mind getting cringey with them so I guess it is fine..I carefully listened to the plan while nodding like a kid in excitement..

Somi:Did you get everything?

Y/n:Yes I did...thank you so much for this idea..

Somi:Yah don't fear when I am here...

She said proudly making me chuckle at her words...such is such a savage girl...I quickly hung up the call and went into our closet in the bedroom...

Y/n:Hmm...what should I wear now which expose my body a little bit but seems unintentional...

I looked through all my clothes but found nothing like what I wanted...I was now sulking when suddenly an idea popped up in my head...I quickly went to Jungkook closet side of closet and picked one of his oversized hoodie..

I quickly put it on and it looked perfect on me..it was over sized thats why it was covering half of my thighs...I looked at the time on my phone and realized that Jungkook would be in any minute now...I quickly went to the vanity and brushed my hair a little to put it into a messy bun just as he likes...I then put on his favourite vanilla scent and applied little makeup