Chapter 17

A/n Perspective

Y/n was sleeping peacefully until the sunlight hit her face which made her flutter her eyes open...she looked at her side to find Jungkook but instead found no one....

Y/n:Uh...where is he?He never leaves for office until I am awake...

She was confused because he never leaves her sleeping..she was thinking about it when suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards the room.

Y/n Perspective

I was in my thoughts when I suddenly heard some footsteps and just after that,I saw Jungkook with a tray having some fruits,toasts and juice

Y/n:Jungkook?

Jungkook:Oh..you're awake....before you ask I took a leave a today to make it up to you and take care of you...

Y/n:Ah okay

Jungkook:Now go and get ready quickly...your breakfast is getting cold...

Y/n:Wait....did you make all this?

Y/n:Okay so is this edible or not?I mean I don't wanna die because of food poisioning...I hope this won't give me diarrhoea or any other disease *teasing way*

Jungkook:Yah...why would you make fun of what I made when you clearly know I can't cook?I pored so much hard work making these...I even broke 2 plates because of my clumsiness...

Y/n:Oh god...ho-

Jungkook:Now please go to the bathroom to take shower and brush your teeth pabo.....I am waiting for you here just go now....

I said while giggling...

                                            <Time Skip>

Finally showered and had my breakfast.....the period cramps were killing me which made me feel so annoyed...I wanted to take out my anger on someone so bad but I just can't because I am alone at home with Jungkook....I was so irritated when suddenly an idea popped up in my head....I immediately went to Jungkook who was doing some work sitting on the couch in the loving room....

Y/n:Jungkook listen *pouts*

Jungkook:What happend babe?Do you need something?

Y/n:I want you to do something to make me happy..

Jungkook:And can you please yell me what will me  you happy?

Y/n:*smirks* do your makeup and make your pony and act like a girl...

Jungkook:WHAT??????? Are you kidding me?Y/n I am not a girl...I am a man how can I do all those stuffs??And what if someone comes?

Jungkook Perpective

I was doing my work peacefully when suddenly Y/n came while whining like a kid...how can I fulfill this wish of hers?I am not a girl...I tried convincing her so much but being the girl she is,she forced me to do it and I was yet again defeated.....but as soon as was about to go to the bedroom to fulfill her "wish",the doorbell rang making me let out a sigh of relief...on the other hand Y/n was annoyed...

Y/n:Who is it now???

I was jumping internally and thanking the person for coming at such a great time but as soon as I opened the door,my eyes darkened and my mood totally changed to an angry beast...

Jungkook:What.are.you.doing.here?

???:Jungkook um...I actually realized my mistake...I am such a bad person...but don't worry...I am back again!And now we can have a happy family...

Jungkook:Get out...

I said with fuming anger but still a calm tone because I don't want Y/n to know as she is already really sensitive...