Chapter 13

Y/n Perspective

I was just lying on the couch while scrolling through my phone because I was bored...I was just randomly scrolling through my YouTube when something caught my attention...It was trailer of a horror movie....I admit that I am not good at watching horror movies but I am kind of person who will watch it anyways :)

I quickly clicked the video and watched the trailer...it was so horrific...and to be honest I was hella shocked

But even though I was  scared to death,I still wanted to watch the whole movie...so I set the mood by dimming all the lights of the living room and grabbing a bowl full of popcorn...I was praying to god to keep me safe throughout the movie because I felt it was happening to me...I almost watched the whole movie

When the main door of the house suddenly opened with a creak sound....I almost die due to heart attack but being the normal human I am....I tried to look who it was...

It was dark manly figure which made me gulp hard in fear...I wanted to stay calm but now I couldn't...and yes I screamed at the top of my lungs

Y/n:AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As soon as I shouted the lights went on again and I saw a confused yet worried Jungkook standing infront of me...

I let out a huge sigh in relief....I quickly turned off the television and looked at Jungkook...he was so confused..

Jungkook:What the hell happened to you?Why did you scream at the top of your lungs as if you saw a ghost?And why were the light dimmed?

Y/n:Yah don't bombard me with question *pouts*

Jungkook:Okay then answer me one by one...why did you scream?

Y/n:Because I was scared

Jungkook:Okay and why were the lights of the living room all dimmed down?

Y/n:It was because I was watching a horror movie I was bored but it backfired and now I am hella scared....

Jungkook Perspective

I bit my lips so hard because I didn't wanted to laugh at her face....she is such a baby....I thought something bad happened but turned that she is a scaredy cat...I just decided to not make fun of her but it was hard because who gets scared of a mere movie?

Anyways I went to her and hugged her while giving pecks all over cute facue

Jungkook:I missed you baby...

I said as I snuggled more into her neck inhaling her scent...

Y/n:*baby voice* I missed you too Kookie *pouts*

Jungkook:Aww...let's have our dinner and then cuddle...okay?

She nodded happily while I was memerised by her beauty....I don't even know what I did to deserve such an angel

                               <Time Skip>

We just had dinner and now I couldn't wait any longer so I took Y/n bridal style in my arms while she kept hiding her face on the my chest and carried her room our bedroom.

I then layed her down and said

Jungkook:Just wait for me here okay?I will go and freshen up and come back....

She nodded cutely on which I chuckled and ruffled her hair and then went to the bathroom to take a shower after a long and tiring day

MEANWHILE