Chapter 10

︶꒦꒷PART 2꒷꒦︶

Y/n Perspective

I was already going through a conflict between my mind and heart...

I was so annoyed just by a single thing and right now Jungkook was making the things worse for me....why the hell he wants me to come in his room?Isn't he the one who told me not to step in his room and literally kicked me out of his room.....then why now...I just can't understand this mann....I was in my thoughts when suddenly he spoke once again in a sad tone..

Jungkook: *head hanging low* Y/n please just come for once...I have to show you something....I hope you will forgive me after----

Y/n:HOW MANY TIMES WILL I HAVE TO TELL YOU I.DON'T.WANT.TO.COME.IN.YOUR.ROOM.....CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND???

AND ABOUT FORGIVENESS....JEON JUNGKOOK I WILL NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE FORGIVE YOU DOE WHAT YOU DID *crying hard* I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR HURTING ME....FOR BREAKING ME AND MY LIFE AND FOR EVERYTHING....YOU ARE A MONSTER NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO BE ONE....I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK

I was crying mess by now...I didn't wanted to say all that and I didn't meant then too but it just came out...I fell on my knees and started crying hysterically this is all becoming a mess now...while I was crying,Jungkook was froze on his spot by my confession but I was too lost into figuring out what is happening to me....I suddenly stopped on my tracks by the next words that Jungkook spoke....

Jungkook: *quietly sobbing* I am so sorry Y/n...for everything...I never realized that you are going through such things just because of me....and sorry for breaking...I know I am the worst person and a monster *scoffs while crying* but what to do Y/n?My heart fell for you...I fell for you...and love is a such a powerful feeling which can change you completely....I changed too...from a monster who gave you hard times,to a crazy liver who didn't even ate properly since days to earn your forgiveness...now that I know how much you hate me...I won't force my love on you...I will leave you for good and free you from everything because I can't see you like this..... struggling

As much as I wanna be with you and keep you like my princess but I don't wanna hurt you anymore and it seems like I am hurting you everyday....but don't worry *wipes tears and smiles* I won't come back...never again...I am sorry once again and sorry for trying to convince you to come to my room because I planned a surprise for you and I literally worked on it for days...Just in the hope that you will forgive me....I am so sorry for being like this...you are right...and monster deserve to vanish goodbye Y/n....I Love You....

With that he quickly ran out of the house I was so shocked but now I realized what I did I let out a gasp and went to his room immediately to see why he wanted me to come to his room so bad

I was running towards his room as quickly as possible and when I opened the door I was....shocked...the whole room was decorated with candles and rose petals everything when my gaze fell on something...

I walked towards a small table which was beautifully decorated with roses and candles....I walked towards it and as soon as I looked at what was kept there,I was dying of guilt...tears started rolling down my face...I  kneeled down and grabbed my locket which was now repaired with my shaky hands unable to believe it...

I gasp an started crying so much...

Y/n:Yah so this is what you wanted to show me Jungkook-ah I am such a bad person...so this is why he didn't wanted me to come in his room...

I was crying so hard now realising what I just did...I was so unsure about my feelings but now I know that.....I LOVE HIM

I was softly caressing my locket which he put so much effort into to repair it but as I was doing that,my eyes fell on a beautiful box and a letter...I took the box first and when I opened it...I was carried a beautiful diamond ring...I have never seen such a beautiful ring 

The ring~

before...I stared at it for a while and then opened the letter.. It said....

LETTER~

Y/n-ah I know I will be giving this surprise to you but I don't have the courage to tell you my feelings right away so I wrote it so you can read it infront of me and give me your reaction..I know I am not the best husband in this world...infact I am the worst considering all the things I did to you but I don't know when I fell for you...I never thought that I will experience this feeling but I am so in love with you my Mrs.Jeon..I spent so much time in repairing your locket and I hope that now when it is repaired you will forgive me...I wanted to start a new life with you that's why I also bought a proposal ring for you...if you wear it....I will understand that you forgave me...Please Y/n I know that I was a monster but from now on I promise to be the best husband I possibly can be...Let's start evrything fresh Y/n-ah...Will you accept me??

As soon as I read the letter,a smile crept on my lips...ahh I am so in love with him..but sudden;y realization hit me..

Oh nooo what did I do...I didn't even listen him once and bursted on him and said so many things that he was even crying...oh my god he said he will leave me...no no no this can't happen I need to make him mine now...enough is enough he has already beaten the punishment...I need to find him now and confess too...

Without wasting a single more minute I ran out of the house with am umbrella as it was raining heavily outside...tears were flowing non stop from my eyes..its all my fault...it was 1 am in the morning...I was hella worried about him because he didn't even take an umbrella with him...I can't lose himafter all this..     please Jungkook be safe...I am coming