Chapter 9

︶꒦꒷PART 1꒷꒦︶

A/n Perspective

It was the next day after the incident...Jungkook was still sleeping because of the hangover...while Y/n was totally happened last night...she was not able process anything and that fact was messing up with her mind...she was so irritated that she just needed someone to provoke her in order to burst out...

She didn't even knew what was going infront of her in future...the surprise prepared by Jungkook was such a beautiful one that Jungkook was already sure that she would burst out of joy by it...but will Y/n accept it?

Y/n was having such a hard time figuring out what was happening in her life....

Y/n Perspective

I was in my thoughts when suddenly I heard a knock on the main door...Ajumma was on a leave for today because she was not well...I went to the door to see it was and I was surprised to see the same man who dropped Jungkook yesterday...he was holding a bag in his hand...

Jimin:Umm...is Jungkook at home right now?I need to meet him due to some urgent work...

Y/n:Yeah he is here but I think he is sleeping...

Jimin:Oh...um..you won't mind if I go inside his room because I have a very important work..right?

Y/n:Yh..sure..come in....

Jimin:Thank you..

Then he came in and quickly went to Jungkook's room while holding the bag in his hands pretty tightly...I wonder what is it that bag and why did he came this early in the morning???

~MEANWHILE~

Jungkook Perspective

I was peacefully sleeping when someone started shaking me vigorously...I was so annoyed because I was having a headache because of the hangover...I groaned and when I opened my eyes to see who it was,I was shocked to see Jimin??

Jungkook:*in his sleepy voice* Hyung?

Jungkook:Jimin hyung what are you doing here this early in the morning??

Jimin:Yah did you forgot about the surprise??

As soon as he mentioned about the surprise I quickly jumped up on the bed with excitement...

Jungkook:Ahhhh thank youu so muchh for reminding me about that so what about it?

Jimin:I bought the thing you told me to and don't worry Jin hyung told me that he bought the best one in the store.

Jungkook:Okay but where is it?

Jimin:Oh wait...

After that he just dig into a bag and took out the small fancy box....

Jimin:Here you go....

Jungkook:Okay let me open it and see...

Jimin:Yeah please open it...I also haven't seen it..I am excited to see it.

After that I opened the small box and my eyes widened...it was soooo beautiful...I can't even explain it's beauty in words (a/n:lol) it shines like stars and looked really expensive..

CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT~  ;)