Chapter 15

Peter's POV

"Hello."

"Alpha Peter this is Alpha Henry from the Shadow Pack. I am looking for a pack member of mine, she ran away about a month ago. She is also my mate. Her name is Paige Summers."

My world stopped. He had the nerve to call after a month, he mated another person, and he had to call her his mate after everything that has happened.

I told him very calmly and mannerly so he didn't figure out she was here, "I am sorry Alpha Henry. I have not heard that name before and who would want to cross my territory in the first place."

"I will send an e-mail just in case she might have changed her name and I know how big your pack and territory is but just in case. Please notify me immediately. I have made the biggest mistake in my life and I would do anything to get her back."

"I will do what I can but I can't promise anything."

"I understand Alpha Peter. It would mean so much to me. Goodbye and thanks again," and he hung up. He truly sounded upset and sad but I know she is happy here.

Knock, Knock.

"Come in."

"Hey Peter," Paige exclaims happily. "Are you busy? I can leave if you are."

"Oh I'm never busy for you. Come here."

She sat down in one of the chairs in front of my desk and I sighed.

"Come here you," I tell her, getting up from my chair and grabbing her and putting her in my lap.

"You know I got a very interesting phone call right before you came in," I tell her burying my head in her nick taking in her scent and holding her tighter.

"Oh really," she tells me turning her head sideways.

"Mhm. You will never guess who it was."

"I probably won't since I don't know many people," she tells me.

"Well this one you would know. You're not going to like this and neither was I when he said his name but it was Alpha Henry."

She tensed in my arms. I knew I would get this reaction out of her, hell I was pissed.

"Don't worry my darling you are safe with me."

She relaxed into my arms and leaned into me. "I'm sorry I brought all this to you."

"It's ok. I told him I didn't know who you were and I'm even getting a free picture of you from the e-mail."

"Oh really. If you wanted a picture so bad I could give you one," she says in a seductive voice.

I shiver and pull her closer. Aww man she did it again and I think she knows it took because she has this surprised look on her face and then gets an evil glint in her eyes. Oh no, I'm in trouble.

She grinded her butt on my parts.

A wave of lust and want ran through me and I had her pinned to the floor. "MINE," I tell her kissing her neck where my mark will soon be.

"Peter, this isn't the time or place."

"You brought this upon yourself but I will wait for you," I say nipping her neck where my mark will be and she moans.

I get off her and help her up to her feet. "You know by doing that little stunt it will make my wolf only want you more."

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me. It was like I was put in the passenger seat and I know it wasn't my wolf. Well, maybe it was her. I don't know."

"Don't worry I can wait for when you're ready but don't take too long please," I plead.

She gave me a dead pan look. What a guys has needs.

"Fine, take as long as you need," I say giving in. 

"Good, so what are you doing?"

"Just some paperwork. Sounds like fun doesn't."

"Oh yeah, it sure does," she tells me sarcastically.

I laugh and pull her closer to me. She lays her head on my chest and I put my chin on the top of her head.

Nobody is going to take this away from me, nobody.