Chapter 26

Henry's POV

It happened so fast. We had no warning but I should have been doing my alpha job better and now we are in ruins all because of me.

Paige's POV

After playing with the pups which was AMAZING, I went back into the kitchen and Beth and Peter's mom were still in there. "Where's Peter?" I ask.

"He went to his office to catch up on some paper work," Carly, Peter's mom, said.

"Thank you," I say and skip off to his office.

I open his office door to see him pale and staring off into space. I began to panic and rushed over to him.

"Peter what's wrong?" I ask frantically.

"I really don't know what to say," he says into space. "Should I help or not?"

"I don't know, what is it and who needs help?"

He looks up at me with sorrow and says, "The Shadow Pack."

Peter's POV

I look up at her when I said which pack. She looked so lost. I could tell she was thinking though. I'm torn myself. I really don't know what to do either. They're the ones that treated her so badly in the past and I don't want them any where around her where they could do it again.

I come out of what I was thinking when she said, "We should help them. I know they have treated me badly in the past but that doesn't mean we can't help them. I could tell this has you shaken up as well and I know we haven't mated yet and I'm not quite Luna yet but I think we should help them. It's the right thing to do even though they are my past but, you are my future."

I smile up at her and she smiles down at me. She is sometimes too mature for her own age but I'm very thankful for her though. If it wasn't for what she said to me, I probably wouldn't have helped them but she has a heart of gold and even though they are her past she is doing the right thing by helping them even though they don't deserve help but I'm glad I'm her future though and boy I can't wait until Friday.

"Ok we'll help. Now what are we going to do?"

"Well, I think they should come here but that's just me. What do you think?" she asks getting into my lap.

I pull her close so we're both comfortable and say, "I was thinking the same thing because with your training and since you're special I'd rather us be here on familiar territory than not."

"That's a good enough reason for me and I was also thinking that we really shouldn't move all these people in the pack. It would  be a hassle."

"I agree so it's settled they're coming here. Just let me call Alpha Henry up and then we can hold a pack meeting."

"Ok, but is it ok if I stay in here with you?" she asks looking up at me from under her eye lashes.

I groan and say yes anyway.

"Whether you said yes or not I would have stayed in here," she says stubbornly.

 "I should have guessed," I say rolling my eyes.

"Now come on pick that phone up and call him," she giggles out.

"Yeah, yeah," I say picking up the phone and calling Alpha Henry.

Ring. Ring. Ring. "Hello," Henry into the phone.

"Hello Alpha Henry, this is Alpha Peter from the Scarlet Moon Pack (I don't remember if I have mentioned the name of the pack or not and if so well this is the new name). I have received your message about help."