Chapter 21

Paige's POV

That was one close call but I'm glad I have more than just Peter there getting me through and ready. I need more supporters and I'm glad Damien could help. He was like in shock or something but I'm glad he got over it quickly. I need to help him find his mate. I can tell he is lonely and I feel bad when he's around us, he is always sad and I just hope she will be good for him and not some whore.

"We need to find him his mate Peter. Look at him he is so lonely and sad."

"I know my dear just give it time she will show sooner or later," he tells me kissing my forehead.

"I know but I feel so bad for him."

"I know Paige now lets go get some food and then we can start training."

"Ok."

***************************************************************************************************************************

"I know you are tired but we only have 9 months to perfect everything and I don't want to lose you," Peter tells me.

"I know that but when I use my powers too much I get tired and you know and have witnessed it," I argue back.

"30 more minutes then we can quit so you can rest then we will do it again."

"Listen to him Paige. I know you're tired but if you push it you'll only get better. Also if you do it right and you're happy you'll forget about being tired. Now just try again and relax," Damien tells me.

"Fine," I say to them, closing my eyes and taking deep breaths. In and out, in and out.

I open my eyes back up at the gallon of pennies they have set up about 20 yards away from me.

I put all my strength into it and the jug of pennies explodes against the nearest tree.

"Wow," Damien whistles, "Good job Paige, now how do you feel?"

"Better but still."

"Now pick all the pennies up," Peter speaks up.

Might as well not argue.

I think of all the pennies on the ground and I see them lift off the ground and I start bringing them closer to us.

"Have you ever seen raining pennies before boys," I speak up looking at them from the corner of my eye.

"No," they say simultaneously.

"Good," and I drop the pennies on them.

I drop to the ground laughing because of the look on their faces. Oh my god that was good even if they did look a little weary at first.

The both look over at me with angered faces but you could see the amusement in their eyes.

I kind of sober up but I can't help but bust out laughing again. It was so funny, I should have taken a picture.

I sober up again when I see them exchange a look and the start advancing on me.

"You know Paige that was pretty good but since I won't get into this, I'll just let Peter deal with you."

I slowly start backing up as Damien stops and Peter keeps advancing.

"Hi Peter," I say timidly still backing up but backing into a tree. Oh no I'm trapped.

I look around finding no way out but then he stops. Then tries to walk toward me again but is held back.

I smile cockily because I just discovered a new power. A shield. Well that will come in handy. "Ha ha you can't get me. Man this is sweet. I just got or discovered a new power, a shield."

"Alright Paige you win now let down the shield," Peter says.

"No way big boy. I know you and you will grab me at the last second. No way, I'm not that dumb."

His smile drops. It's like taking candy from a baby, I think.

I smile at them and Peter backs way. Man this could be fun.

"I've got an advantage now. To bad I can't make people silent as well," I say thinking about Peter silent and they look at each other scared. "Hahaha man you guys should have seen your faces. It was priceless."

"Paige you can be scary when you want to be," Damien says. "I feel bad for you Peter."

Peter gives him a glare and he backs up raising his hands in the air surrendering.

"Sorry man but I had to say it," Damien says. "Just think of what else she can do under pressure." They give each other a look agreeing with each other.

"Hello girl with powers is still standing here," I retort.

"Don't mind her, so what were you saying about pressure?" Peter says to Damien who looks a little scared as I'm looking at Peter with daggers.

Fine if he wants to be like that then what else can I discover.

I look at Peter and Damien and I put them in an invisible shield. Hmm that might come in handy as well.

"Fine if you guys are going to act like I'm not here then I will just leave."

They ignore me and so I left out of site. I masked my scent which is one of the powers Peter doesn't know about and I hid behind a tree.

"You do know that you really pissed her off right," Damien says.

"Yeah but if it's like you said 'under pressure' then we're going to have to push her," Peter says to Damien.

"I get what you're saying but making her mad is now what I had in mind. Now you need to go and apologize to her before she does something drastic."

"Already a step ahead of ya bro," Peter says turning to walk away but the force keeping him in. "What the hell? I can't get out," Peter exclaims.

"Too late. I told you not to piss her off now look we're in an invisible force and we can't really yell for help and we look like idiots standing here in the middle of no where and can't move," Damien explains.

'Paige let us out," Peter pleads through the mind link.

"I don't know if I should," I say coming out from behind the tree. "I mean I could but should I. You did piss me off."

"I'm really sorry baby. Now can you let us out and how did you do that?" Peter says.

"Hmm I don't think that was sincere enough, what do you think Damien?"

"Don't drag me into this," he groans.

"Fine just this once or else you'll be in there for longer next time and I just masked my scent. I learned that awhile back."

"And you didn't bother to tell me."

"Sorry but it wasn't important at the time and it comes in handy sometimes like just now," I tell them truthfully.

"Just next time please tell me when you learn something new," Peter says rubbing his face.

"Maybe," I say taking off to my secret place masking my scent again and cut the mind link so they can't find me or contact me. I need to be alone for awhile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys how was your week. Mine was stressful. I can't decide if this is a good chapter or not so let me know what you guys think and ask questions if you guys don't get something. When I get comments they make my day!:) So till next time which is next weekend remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN! Love you guys:)