Chapter 27 Part 1

*Friday*

Paige's POV

I can't believe my date is tonight and I have something planned as well even though they're going to be here but I can't let that ruin my plan and our date. If they do they should wish they'd never been born. I'm not the weak link anymore.

Everyone was getting everything ready for when my ex-pack get here. Cleaning everything and getting all the Tupperware out. Don't ask why, they don't deserve any respect but since I'm almost Luna I need to act like one and treat everyone with respect even though they don't deserve it.

Peter said that they would be here about 3 and we go out on our date at 5 so while he welcomes them here his mom and Beth are helping me get ready for our date. I really don't want to see them before our date so I hope I don't run into them.

"Come on Paige, we're going shopping," Carly says coming into the bedroom.

I groan getting out of bed. "Why?" I groan.

"Well, do you want to look good for your date or not?" She says putting her hands on her hips.

"Well yeah but I have clothes though."

"I know but I would like to hit Victoria Secret and maybe JCPenney's if we have time."

"Why do we have to go to Victoria Secret?" I ask suspiciously.

"Well I want grand kids soon," she bluntly speaks and my cheeks go red with embarrassment.

"Umm," I stutter.

"No rush but I want grand kids soon."

"Well just between you and I, I have something planned as well," I say, my cheeks going redder.

She squeals and jumps up and down like a little girl that got what she wanted on Christmas.

"Don't make me regret telling you," I groan.

She stops and looks at me with a smile on her face. "You won't," she says.

"Good, now let me get ready and I'll be down in 20 minutes and then we can go to the mall."

"Ok," she voices with a smile still on her face leaving the room so I could get ready. I'm really starting to like her but sometimes she is just too much to handle. It's like she's a teenager again with me around and I don't blame her but still.

20 minutes later I was ready for the mall.

"Where are you going?" Peter asks.

"Mall with your mother so we will be back before the other pack gets here," I state but look at his mom and say, "maybe."

"Oh don't be like that. We'll be back before the pack gets here and when they do get here we will be getting you ready so don't worry about them. All Peter has to do is tell them you are busy right now and may or may not see you today since you guys are going on a date tonight and will not accompany them tonight for supper," Carly explains coming up behind me. "Don't worry I have it all planned out but if they do see you it's not my fault."

"Hopefully they won't recognize me," I put in.

"I hope that he doesn't because if he does he will try to win you back and I don't want to loose you," Peter speaks up looking sad and in pain.

"You don't have to worry about him. You couldn't pay me to go back to him, trust me. I told you I love you and I mean it so don't worry," I say putting my hand on his cheek gently. "Now we have to get going but we'll be back before you know it and you and I have a date tonight."

He kisses my cheek and we both smile at each other and Carly takes my hand and drags me towards her car.

We get in her car and drive off to the mall that is about 30 minutes from the house.

This is going to be a long trip.

*Mall*

"How about this," Carly asks me for the 10th time. We were looking at summer dresses in Penney's for tonight.

"No," I reply. Yellow never looks good on me. Let me tell you it's horrible I look paler than I should in yellow.

She puts it back on the rack still looking for a perfect dress. I scanned the racks and I found the best dress ever. It's navy blue and has white sewing strips creating a break for my cleavage and the rest of the dress. It was the perfect dress and I love navy blue.

"Carly how about this one?" I ask raising the dress so she could see it and her eyes light up.

"Go try it on."

We go to the fitting rooms with her following behind me to see.

I walk into the one of the rooms and slip on the dress. I look into the mirror and gasp. It looks so good besides making my butt look big but oh my god I love it.

I walk out of the room in the dress to show Carly and she gasps as well.

"Oh my god Paige, I think you just found the dress you're going to wear tonight."

"Thank you Carly," I tell her and blush.

"You're welcome dear now change back and we'll go and pay for it," and she walks off.

I change back into my original clothes and we go up front to pay for it. Then we head to Victoria Secret. Ugh I really don't want to go in here with her. I like her to death but not his mom anybody but his mom. This is so embarrassing.

"Ok pick what ever you want and I'll wait outside," she informs me and I let out a sigh of relief. That was a close call. I really didn't want her to see what I was going to pick out for her son. That is way too awkward.

I walk out of the store with a bag filled with red, black, pink, purple, and blue undergarments all matching of course. Carly was sitting on a bench just watching the people pass by her then noticed me coming out of the store and a huge smile spreads across her face. I will never get her.

"You ready to go home?" she asks.

"Yeah is there anywhere else you needed to go?"

"Nope," she says popping the 'p'.

We walk back to the car and get in to head back to the pack house.

We arrive back and there are a whole bunch of cars and trucks there. Damn I had hoped they wouldn't get here until we got back but I've got to face the music sometime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is late. I had a lot to do yesterday but this is going to be in two parts for right now. Later this week I will edit this and make it better and add part 2 then once that is all done I'm going to put it all in one chapter but I have a lot to do again tonight as well and will get back asap! Also I'm thinking about posting my One Direction story next weekend what do you guys think? Also I'm crushing on this boy a year younger than me so he's a freshman. Any advice please. He's really sweet and I've been talking to him for about a week now and yeah. Any advice please comment. Also guess what I won a Mac computer in my graphic design class! How sweet is that!!! Well remember to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN!!!!