Chapter 17

Paige's POV

I was just walking around the house when I bumped into someone. "I'm soo sorry," I tell them.

"That's alright," she tells me and I look up and it's Peter's mom.

Damn! She already thinks I'm a slut what's next?

"I'm sorry for treating you the way I did when I first seen and talked to you. I don't know what came over me but I can see the love my son has for you. It's just that he hasn't been the same since Sarah left and I can see he is different for the good now. So how about a new start then?

"Hi my names Samantha and I'm Peter's mom. What's your name?" she explained and asked.

Wow a whole attitude change but I can see why because of the love she has for her son.

"Um Paige," I say timidly.

"Don't worry I won't bite. I was just worried for my son and by the way you ran out of the kitchen you're different and when Peter went to look for you it was as if he loved you. I didn't mean it like that but I can tell you he loves love you from just a short span of time from meeting you. If that makes sense," she tells me.

"It's just the way people treated me in my old pack and it just struck a nerve and I love your son very deeply."

"Awe sweetie, I'm sorry maybe once we get to know each other better maybe if you're up to it then you can tell me all about it," she tells me pulling me in for a tight hug.

I hug her back awkwardly. I've never had love in such a long time and it feels nice.

Peter's POV

Now where could she have gone off to. I swear I need to tie her to a chair to keep her in one place but at least she is getting out and around even if people are watching her.

I walk out of our room and start heading down the stairs when I see Paige and my -- mom?

Oh my. I hope my moms not making a huge fuss. I swear a couple weeks ago it was horrible. I shot she doesn't do that again it would be really heartbreaking.

I see my mom pull Paige into a hug and you can tell Paige is uncomfortable. I don't blame her though.

"Paige," I call. She turns around from my mom and smiles at me.

Well they must have sorted everything out. That's good.

"What are you up too?" I ask her.

"Nothing much."

"Uhm that's what they all say," I tease.

Her cheeks get red and she lowers her head so you can't see them.

I walk toward her and lift her chin so I can see her beautiful eyes. I smile at her and she smiles back. I pull her in for a hug and lay my chin on the top of her head and I look at my mom.She's smiling and I smile back. She walks away to give us some privacy and I pull away but still her her close.

"Hey Peter can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"Um, well I was thinking if it was ok to get some training just in case something happens and I need to defend myself or someone else."

"Let me think about it and also you need to learn about your powers too."

"Yeah I know."

"Let's head to the library to see what we can find," I tell her, taking her hand in mine and heading to the library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How have you been? I've been good some crazy things happened this week and sometimes I wonder if my friends should be in a mental place. They are so crazy sometimes but I love them. Well here's the next chapter I hoped you like it! It's probably not the best but hey i'm trying. So till next time!!!