Chapter 23

Paige's POV

I run toward him and jump into his outstretched arms. "Oh my god what are you doing here and how dare you leave me? Do you know what has happened since you left?" I ask.

"Woah calm down Paige. I know you missed me but dang you ask too many questions. But I do have a couple of my own though. Why are you here and what do you mean what happened after I left? What did happen Paige?" he asked getting a little angry.

I look away innocently and detached myself from him.

I start walking back to where I sat on the dock and sat back down not wanting to talk.

"Paige, I know you can't keep everything bottled up."

"I know," I say sighing.

He gives me a reassuring squeeze and I tell him what happened after he left.

Peter's POV

Where the hell could she be? She couldn't be far. I know I said I would let her cool down but I would think 3 hours is enough and she's not answering me from the link and I still can't smell her. I'm staring to really worry. What if she got hurt? What if she was kidnapped? What if... I need to stop thinking negatively. She's fine, she's just fine.

'Paige, please answer me letting me know you're ok, please,' I plead through the link.

She still doesn't answer me. Why did I have to be such an idiot and say what I said. I will never get the way girls think but still I shouldn't have said that to her.

I feel so bad and I ran her off. If she doesn't show in the next 10 minutes, I'm going to go and look for her.

Paige's POV

After telling him everything that happened after he left I was getting up to leave and he grabbed my arm to pull me in for a hug. "I'm so glad I got to see you again Paige. You don't know how much I missed you," he mumbles into my hair.

"I missed you too but I really need to get going. Wait, can't you come back to the pack house with me?"

"I'm sorry Paige but I can't. Here you do have a phone right?"

"Yeah."

"Good give me your number and I'll give you mine and we can meet here some other time ok, I promise," he tells me.

I give him mine and he gives me his and he gives me a kiss on the forehead and a hug before we parted ways.

I really did miss my best friend. He was always there for me and him and his family left right before dad died and I felt so alone. He would have been there to help me and comfort me when it happened but at least I met Peter. Speaking of Peter he's probably worried, so I started to head back to the pack house before he sent out a search party.

Unknown POV

I'd watch your back little one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta da I've uploaded. Sorry it's not the best but it's still an update and  sorry about last week I was an emotional wreak. Also I have TCAP testing and it's just testing for 3 days straight all day long so wish me luck. Well till next time remember to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN!!!