Chapter 1

*Edited*

Paige's P.O.V

I woke up to a new day. A new day in hell if you ask me. Pain is all I feel anymore. I mean you would think it would go away after a while but it doesn't at least not with me.

I lay in bed thinking what I did to deserve this but then an image floats into vision but fleets to fast to recognize or even to remember. I'm abused physically and verbally everyday at school and at home.

I wish I could run from it but I think that if I tried it wouldn't work and I would die literally from the abuse that has been set upon me. I also wish for a loving mate to take me away from this hole and rut I live in. Maybe even stand up for me but that's wishful thinking especially with the way I look.

I finally decide to get out of bed and get ready for the day. As I do I walk past the mirror that sits in the corner of the room and I see long brunette hair, high cheek bones and a body that has some extra fat but apparently I'm fat as a cow and ugly as a bare monkey butt. I try to not let people get me down but sometimes the strong only get stronger when they let the tears flow. I try to not cry often but when I do I go to my secret place in the woods.

It's very well hidden and that's where I usually do my homework so I can actually get it done. My family works me and feels as if I shouldn't go to school but that would be breaking a rule in the household made by my deceased father. He died trying to protect me like always. I really do miss him.

I walk to the attached bathroom if you would want to call it that. All it has is a sink and toilet. Such a luxury. Not.

I get ready with a pair of faded jean and an old wore out t-shirt. When I mention old and wore out I really do mean it. It's got holes and it's very faded from too much wear but I can't help it when your monster, I mean mom, won't buy you clothes.

I open up my bedroom door and slowly make my way to the kitchen to make breakfast like a slave. I decided to make eggs, bacon, and sausage. The aromas around me really did smell good too bad I can't have any of it. I work like a slave and eat like one too. I can never catch a break. I once tried to sneak food but I learned my lesson after that. I was starved for a week. I was so caught up in the smells and the past I didn't hear my sister Riley walk into the kitchen.

"Hey mutt, come back to earth now!" she yells. "You might as well get your head out of those clouds because you'll never achieve anything."

Wow that stabbed my heart with a bunch of knives.

"What kind of food did you make for us today?" Riley says as she walks into the kitchen looking like a slut with low cut shirt that hardly covers anything and doesn't even cover her belly button, with very short shorts on.

"I said what are we having for breakfast bitch!" Riley repeats.

I've also learned my lesson about talking to anyone too. They start hitting and slapping me until I pass out. I can't say anything to them or I'll get hurt. I always do. So I ignore her and get the full plates of food and set them on the island we have in the kitchen.   

"Ugh why do I even bother you ungrateful bitch!" Riley says.

Yeah look who's talking stupid. I think.

Then as I turn around to leave, in walks my brother and my wicked witch of a mother. 

"Where are you going? Have you even fixed breakfast for us yet?" speaks the witch. This was the only time I could speak was with my head down and eyes casted on the floor.

"I'm going to school mother." I say as I bow my head and grab my blue backpack and head for the door to freedom. Not.

"Mother asked you if breakfast was ready bitch, is it?" David yells. 

"Yes, David. It's on the island and ready," I say as I open the door. I wanted so badly to say 'Can't you smell it because you have super senses.' but I didn't because I knew I would be going to school with some bruises or I wouldn't be able to go at all.

Isn't my family the best!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first story so bare with me. If you have any comments or questions please let me know. This is edited which I hope is way better than the first but please let me know if I missed anything!! Also I'm going to start calling my readers Hunters. It's only fitting :) Have a great day everyone!!

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FOLLOW!

More to come my little Hunters :)