2.19

chapter 19, Act 2

  you, Kuroo and kenma, had rested our eyes momentarily before falling completely asleep

you, Kuroo and kenma, had rested our eyes momentarily before falling completely asleep. your bodies were intertwined when you finally opened your eyes. Kenma's arm was draped across your back with his fingers slightly beneath your shirt.

   you're stomach left the contact of the bed when you pushed yourself onto your elbows. Kenma's soft cheeks were pressed against his gray pillow. his stoic, tired expression was still spread across his face. you couldn't bring yourself to look away from him.

   Strands of his dual-toned hair were scattered across his face. you pushed them to the side to see his soft nose twitch a little which caused you to let out an airy laugh.

   your head finally felt free. No anxious thoughts were stuffing your brain anymore. the thought of Akito finding out who puffie was didn't seem so bad anymore.

   he started to turn until he was laying on his back. his eyes slowly opened and we stared at each other for a few seconds, "we're you watching me sleep?".

   "what! no! that's so weird" you laughed out breathily, "why would I do that!".

   "I felt you touch me," this is so awkward. "uhh.." you started. 'what do I even say???'

   "Sorry," is all we're able to come up with.

his elbows prop him up so you are finally at eye level with each other. his beautiful eyes feel as if they could look right through you. It's as if he knows everything about you with just one look, "(Y/N),".

  you felt weak. if you weren't sitting in a bed your legs would have given out, "kenma,".

  you had a staring contest for what seemed like forever until he finally broke the silence, "are you feeling better?".

"yes. much better. thank you," you purse your lips and break the eye contact, looking down at your fingers that we're playing with the hem of your cotton shorts.

The hair on your head rubbed around as kenma's hand pet my head like a dog. "you know," he started which caused me to regain eye contact, "you suck ay Minecraft,".

"fuck you," you breathily laugh and stood up, jumping off of the bed. somehow, kuroo stayed asleep all through our movement and talking.

you and kenma made your way to the kitchen where everyone turned their heads to gaze at you both. "good morning sleeping beauty," tsukishima snarkily remarked, "we are going to the club as soon as kuroo gets his ass out of bed. so go get ready,".

"yes sir!" your hand meets your forehead as I salute.

  kenma grips your wrist and pulls you back before you're out of reach, "is this a good idea? kuroo is a dangerous drunk,".

"then someone keeps him sober. simple,".

   "we will make him drive,".

"ok! yachi want to get ready with me?" you asked as yachi shyly nods her head and pushes her way over to you. "let's choose outfits for each other," you hum as you both happily make your way to your bedroom.

   the two of you run into her room where both of your suitcases resided. you begin rummaging around in each other clothes, trying to pick the best bar outfit for the other. Yachi picked out a tight black mini dress with an oversized jean jacket. She also picked out a pair of high-top platform black converse for you.

   you picked out a blue mini dress with puffy short sleeves. you picked a pair of platform white sandals to match. you both loved the outfits you picked for each other and changed into them right away. of course, you both added your own details like rings, necklaces, and other touches. you finished your makeup and were ready to be on your way.

the boys made it their duty to act dramatic, "what took so long?" Kageyama almost whines. "beauty takes time," you hold your head high.

then kuroo walks into the room  "let's get this party started!!".

authors note I'm going to update chapter often because I'm trying to avoid writing a certain chapter for my Oikawa book 👀check it out btw

authors note
I'm going to update chapter
often because I'm trying to
avoid writing a certain chapter
for my Oikawa book 👀
check it out btw

sorry for all the typos