3.22

chapter 22, act 3

Tw: slight Assault/Abuse
(summary will be at the end if needed)

Tw: slight Assault/Abuse (summary will be at the end if needed)

last day of the trip

   I haven't talked to kenma for the rest of the trip. it's not that iv been ignoring him, it's because he won't talk to me either. inside my heart though, I know if I talk to him I'll show my real feelings for him and I don't want to do that. I don't want to betray Akito even though i don't love him the same.

   everyone made it to the airport only to depart on our separate flights. kuroo and tsukishima decided to go to Washington dc to see the white house. Kageyama and Hinata are going back to Brazil, "we'll miss you!" Hinata sobbed into my shoulder.

   "I'll visit as soon as I can?".

he nods and they all finish their goodbyes. Kenma and i walked to the gate together (but not really). we sat next to each other in silence and pretended as if everyone was almost normal.

   "I'm home! I'll text you later?" kuroo hummed on the other side of the phone before the call ultimately ended

"I'm home! I'll text you later?" kuroo hummed on the other side of the phone before the call ultimately ended. my doorknob jiggled as i finally pushed it open. the large door swung open and my voice echoed through the apartment, "Akito!! I'm home,".

it was odd the door wasn't locked but i didn't think much of it, i was just excited to sleep in my own bed. although i did think it was weird that Akito didn't come to greet me.

  'he probably had a long day at work,' i move toward the bedroom only to hear grunts and moans coming from inside. I swung the door open to see a woman hurriedly covering her soft, pale skin. Akito looked at the door as if he had seen a ghost.

"you knew i was coming home today. why?" i couldn't believe my eyes.

"Why didn't you fucking text me!".

"i did!".

the blonde-haired girl ran out of the apartment wearing random clothing that she found on the floor.

  "This is our bed! why was she here!? what happened to being so paranoid about me cheating? does that not apply to you too?".

"that's why I did it!" he dared to speak against me when he knew he was wrong, "you're such an uptight ugly bitch! you should worry about yourself!".

"I guess ugly bitches are your type!" I motion to the door where the girl ran out. my confidence was off the charts. he seemed to notice so he walked towards me. large hands gripped tightly to my throat.

   "What did you just fucking say?".

i began to feel small once again. my confidence had depleted and i stood there quivering in his grasp. with the little bit of confidence, i had left, i kicked him in the ballsack.

he let go of my neck to bend over and groan in pain. it gave me a second to find a way to escape. i grabbed my phone, too focused on running to call the police.

i ran to the front door only for it to be jammed. the jiggly doorknob had fallen off on the other side when the girl ran out. i saw the bathroom door open and ran into there.

i slammed the door shut and locked it. luckily we lived in a cheap apartment so all of the doors were thick and hard to breakthrough. although the banging wasn't any quieter.

"open up!! right fucking now!!".

my hands were shaking with fear. my fingers kept misdialing the emergency number until i finally got it right.

"Hello, this is xxx police station! what's your emergency?".

"my boyfriend is," i stopped for a second to catch my breath, "he's going to hurt me!".

she had me explain to her everything that had happened to try to calm myself and get the full story, "the police are on their way,". i explained the front door situation so they would know what they were up against.

it went silent for a little while. was i finally safe? my mind had convinced myself everything was ok until the doorknob started to turn and jerk like crazy. he was trying to pick the lock from the other side. i held it as tightly as i could. my hands were turning white from the grip i had.

  there were then some bangs and yells and the doorknob stopped moving. another yell and one last bang before everything went silent again. "you're safe now, mam,".

i unlocked the door and creeped it open. a few cops were standing around while another few held down my ex-boyfriend.

   "Are you feeling alright? no new injuries since the last time we talked?" I could only shake my head in response. "we are going to need you to come down to the station with us,".

"could i make a call," my voice shook with fear. the officer pitied me and let me make the call. i dialed the dual-haired boy and waited for the deathly ringing to stop.

   "hey,".

   "Hey. I'm sorry, could you come to the police station with me?".

summery:
(Y/N) comes home to see her boyfriend sleeping with another girl. completely heartbroken, she yells at him and he begins to fight her. she gets away and hides in the bathroom until the police arrived. they tied him down and she decided it was best to call kenma.

authors note y'all this kid from my english class and i have been talking for three days on instagram but haven't talked in person yet

authors note
y'all this kid from my english
class and i have been talking for
three days on instagram but
haven't talked in person yet.
he's so cute. i'm so scared.