2.21

Chapter 21, Act 2

day 4 of the trip

day 4 of the trip

By the end of last night, you were black-out drunk. you only remember the blaring music, flashing lights, and dancing on the dance floor. you woke up in the bed youve woken up in every morning but, your limbs were entangled with kenma's.

your eyelids were crusted shut and too heavy to open. Groaning; you roll over and accidentally hit kenma in the face. "ow,".

"I'm sorry," when your eyes finally opened, you and kenam were too close for comfort. "it's whatever," his voice was low and grumbly. he had a soft look on his face.

"are you hungover as bad as I am?" you lightly laughed and he somewhat chuckled along with you. "yeah, it's pretty bad,". He used his forearms to push himself up, "do you remember last night at all?".

you shake your head and push yourself up as well, "not really. the last thing i remember was us sharing those shots," you proceeded to laugh but the sharp pains in your foreheads caused the both of you to falter.

you both drew closer to each other when he began to whisper, "it was fun,".

"you've been too nice lately. what do you want?".

"I can't be nice?".

"I guess when you said we should 'restart' i thought we would have character development. not pretend we met all over again,".

"that's the only way I could give you a second chance,"

"(Y/N),".

you both stare at each other for a few seconds again before you toppled back onto your pillows, "I'm so tired! I don't want to get up,".

a shadow topped your body as kenma's arms trapped you on both sides, "(Y/N), I have something to tell you,". you cocked an eyebrow. the position you were in was new for you two, he had never seemed like the person to like close contact. "what's up?".

"I think," he paused for a moment, as if he was thinking once again before he spoke, "I know you have a boyfriend and I don't want to cause trouble. that's why I'm telling you that I like you,".

telling you would release the tension between you two, but you didn't mind the tension. you wish he wouldn't have told you because you have no idea what to tell him. Akito would never cheat on you so why would you put him through that pain?

"kenma-", "I'm sorry," he interrupts quickly, "i couldn't act normal around you unless i told you,".

"i understand," he got off of you and left the room, leaving you with your thoughts. you felt the urge to grab him before he left the room. to pull him into a tight hug or maybe even a quick kiss. he meant a lot to you; even if you met less than a year ago.

you instantly regretted not stopping him. a quick thought of being disloyal to Akito popped into your head. you loved the idea of leaving him to be with kenma even if it was selfish. you realized that you werent with Akito because you loved him, it's because you were terrified to leave.

who could you tell these feelings to if not kenma? you can't tell any of the guys because they won't keep it to themselves. Yachi might get so flustered she accidentally forgets it's a secret.

authors noteas i was rewriting this chapter i took out a major part because it was hard to developed the story from there

authors note
as i was rewriting this chapter
i took out a major part because it was
hard to developed the story from there.
very sorry if you saw that part before
i changed it.

thanks for 4k reads!!