☆ New Acquaintances ★

The sun rose as you woke up from your slumber.

You had slept in between Your new parents that night since your room was not yet ready.

"Mornin' kid" Aizawa greeted you with his sleepy tone

Soon Mic had also woken up and gave you a good morning.

"Morning (N/N), how did you sleep?" He asked.

"I slept good! Yawn, what are we gonna do today papa?" You asked aizawa.

"You'll be coming to work with me and mic today, since we can't leave you at home alone, c'mon let's get you something to wear.. I think midnight gave me something yesterday... " He said, standing up to search for something for you to wear.

Mic had soon gotten into the bathroom to get ready and so did Aizawa after him.

Then, Mic carried you to the bathroom and helped wash you up.

Aizawa then brought you your clothes and you changed into them and you guys were headed to the school in no time.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

When you guys arrived at the school, you saw huge gates written on them UA and a huge blue building in the middle.

'Woah... So this is where papa works! It's so big... I like it!'

You guys then arrived at a certain room where you saw most people that you saw at the hospital.

"There she is! The little cutie I told you about All might! Isn't she adorable!" The girl named midnight said, she was talking to a huge yellow man who had some strands of his hair up.

'Woah... That guy has pretty hair... And his body is very big.. '

All might looked at you in awe as to the amazed face you were making.

"Ah you must be (Y/N)! Hello there little one I am All might!" He said approaching you as you started putting your hands in the air signaling for him to carry you.

"Big! You have pretty hair Mr All might!" You said with excitement laced in your voice .

'So cute! And too precious!'

"A haha! Thank you young (Y/N)!" He replied with a smile.

"C'mon kid we don't wanna be late for class." Aizawa said in his monotoned voice.

"Oh c'mon Aizawa please leave her here for a bit! She's too cute to let go!" Midnight said while hugging you tightly- maybe a little too tight-

"Midnight, you'll choke her. Put her down, C'mon (Y/N) let's go before we're late!" Aizawa said motioning you to come with him

As you said goodbye to mic, who went the other direction for his class, and the other teachers, you couldn't help but wonder how aizawa's class is gonna be like. Without noticing your wings had started flapping to the point where you were flying at aizawa's head

"What the, (Y/N) be careful! You could fall if you're not ready to fly yet.. Try to control yourself ok." Aizawa told you while trying to catch you from the air. When he did you guys were already in front of his class.

"Huff, alright here we are. If they stare at you don't be scared ok, they're just doing it because they saw you for the first time" He told you looking down at your little body.

"Ok.. " And soon he began opening the door to class 1A..

As you entered behind aizawa, the whole class was left silent in their seats.

They all stared in awe at the little winged child following after aizawa.

"Excuse me Aizawa-sensei , but who is that child?" A blue haired boy with glasses asked.

"Well class, this is (Y/N). My daughter so treat her respectfully." Aizawa said to them.

"YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?!" The whole class exclaimed. They were shocked.

"Yes.. I have a daughter. But don't let that distract you though, she'll sit nearby on my desk so we can continue the class normally-"

But before aizawa could finish, you interrupted him by tugging on his pants and pointing towards the blue haired male

He gave you a confused look to why you were pointing at him, so did the class.

"Can I sit with him papa? He looks nice!" You said , hopefully persuading aizawa.

"Sigh... Iida is it alright if she sat with you?" Aizawa asked the boy.

"Yes sensei, it's completely fine!" He answered back waving his hands in the air symmetrically

You then began running towards the blue haired male and you started flapping your wings as you sat on his lap.

'So cute!...Lucky... '

The whole class stared at Iida with awe as you sat happily on Iida's lap....

Hello readers! Short chapter, I know but I really wanted to do a quick update before I took a day or 2 on break since I'm a bit tired and I have some stuff going on irl so ya!

I hoped you guys enjoyed this mini update and see you guys in the next chapter! ❤

Word count: 824