"I Like Insulting People"

All of the students were told to stay in the building as the teachers took patrol of the area to double check that no villians were on premises.

"(Y/N), are you sure you saw a villian?"

"I promise, papa! My wings even caught on fire when he tried to kidnap me!"

Aizawa largely sighed and took a seat on his bed. He motioned for you to jump and sit next to him, and so you did.

As you took your time to get under the covers, Aizawa's phone rang and vibrated on his nightstand. Once he saw who called, he left the room and told you he'd be right back.

"Papa?..."

It was around fifteen minutes later that you started to doze off. Your vision blurred as you rested your head on the pillows and you waited for sleep to engulf you.

Closing your eyes, you felt a warm hand ruffle your hair. Easing you onto a deep sleep.

A rough voice spoke out,

"Good night, child. Rest well..."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"More training!"

"That's right, (Y/N). Now, let's try something. Bakugo! Please get over here."

The blonde calmly walked over to the two of you and stood confused at the call.

"Sensei?"

"Can you kneel down in front of (Y/N) and let her try her quirk on you?"

"Uh... Sure?..."

The boy reached down to your height and waited for you to use your quirk on him.

It was your special request to try using Bakugo's quirk. It looked so cool and flashy. You thought about trying Todoroki next.

You placed your open palm over his forehead and you tried to concentrate as much as possible on channeling his quirk into your own body.

You raised your other hand above your head and you released the tiniest bolt of a spark.

You huffed and you tried again. This time, a decent sized explosion left your hand.

You let go of Bakugo's head in happiness, jumping up and down from excitement.

"Papa! Did you see that! It was so cool!"

"Yes, (Y/N), I saw that... Bakugo, did it feel different the second time she used explosions?"

"Yes. It... Got me a bit exhausted, actually..."

'Roping in quirks, exhaustion, and (Y/N) is unaffected. Allmight, if you're right about everything...

The kid will be detained.'

.・゜゜・

"Alright, everyone. The test of courage begins!"

Class 1A strolled with fear throughout the scary forestry, hidden in between was class 1B students.

"Papa, I wanna go in too."

"It's not so safe for you, (Y/N)."

You were feeling let down from the lack of activities you could do with Aizawa always busy with training the classes. Kota would not talk to you, all the students were tired. You couldn't help with the food even. (Aizawa said it was too dangerous)