"Hold On, WHAT?!"

"ACHOOO."

"(Y/N), I told you to not sleep with the windows open...."

"But it was hot inside, papa."

Mic knocked on your door and brought himself in.

"Got the medicine. You could go, Sho. The intercom just beeped about an alert in ground beta."

"Ground beta? Ugh. Troublesome kids... Alright, I'll be back. Stay in bed, (Y/N)."

"Okay..."

As Aizawa left, Mic continues to tend for your fever instead. But, surprisingly, Aizawa was back not much later.

"Trouble averted?"

"Nope. But it became someone else's responsibility."

--------------

A few days later, while still walking with Aizawa to class, you were met up with three older students that were going to be introduced in class today.

The big three. Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki.

"Good morning, all of you. Are you all ready for the joint meeting with 1A?"

The blonde haired man spoke up first.

"Yes, Sensei! We're ready!-"

And at that, they all suddenly seemed to notice the existence of the little child staring at them behind of Aizawa.

"Why hello there! You must be (Y/N). I'm Nejire Hado, it's so good to finally meet ya!"

The girl crouched down to meet your height and extended her hand for you to shake. You slowly came out from behind your dad and shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, miss Nejire. You've got a really cool quirk!"

Taken back, Nejire just blankly stared at you as she retreated her hand. When the two boys behind her noticee this, they decided to break the ice a little.

"And I'm Mirio! This, is Tamaki. We're really glad to meet you too!"

You shook hands as well with the two boys before looking at them from one to another.

"Strong..."

"Yes, (Y/N), they're strong. Now, come on. Let's get you to the staff room before classes begin-"

"Wanna try his quirk!"

You pointed straight ahead to Mirio. The three students looked taken back a little and watched Aizawa, waiting for an answer.

"Sorry, the three of you. Her quirk is to rope in other quirks, and see them, so she likes to try here and there. Hope that she didn't startle you all."

Mirio smiled widely at his words.

"Not at all, sensei! I'd be happy if she tried my quirk! But, it's not the best or easiest for a kid."

"Hear that, (Y/N)? Now, if you'd excuse us for a minute-"

Before Aizawa could grab you again, you clasped a fist around Mirio's wrist. Channeling part of his quirk to you.