^Time to say Goodbye^

"Huh?... W-What are you doing here...?"

As rude as that sounded, you stood stunned at the doorstep. The newly bought clothes Aizawa brought were worn by you by that time and a little bag was set in the corner with all of your new toys. An eye catching little charm holder dangled from its side.

"Good morning, Ms. Aizawa. I'm here to take you."

"T-take me?..."

"I thought I told you to come here at noon. Not ten in the morning."

Aizawa stood firm behind you, a deep frown, one you've never seen before, on his face.

"I assure you, it is for the best."

"Don't give me that crap, Madam president. And with all due respect, how could I make sure you won't lose her again like you did the first time? It wasn't even you. How can I be sure."

"You are free to use your quirk on me, Eraserhead. But please, make it quick so we can all get on our way."

With red eyes now glowing, Aizawa motioned for Mic to come closer. The blonde snatched a small suitcase from the corner, with your bag too, and came close to the door.

Confusion washed over you as you took the bag from Mic's hand. Watching as his face contorted to the of sadness.

"Papa...? Dad? What's going on?"

"You're leaving with this nice lady,
(Y/N)..."

"What?! No! I don't wanna go!-"

Dressed in all black, a security guard surrounding the woman wrapped their hand around your arms and continued on to pull you harshly away.

Screams, whines, and all that was loud left your mouth in rejection. Why wasn't any one of them moving to stop you from being taken away?...

Why did they just stand there? Why, why were their sad faces the last thing you saw before you were thrown inside the car with your backpack?

So many questions, yet only one answer was in your head.

"They... don't want me anymore?..."

Engine started, everyone back in place, the car drove off with you, banging on the window pane to be let out. The doors were of no use as they got locked.

Sobbs, tears, and a runny nose made you a mess. You had a fit of crying in the backseat as the woman that sat next to the driver remained monotonous. Her face only twinged to that of slight regret as your voice became louder and had more pain laced in it. A pain of a child being taken from its loving parents.

"Seno, pass by the next curb to an ice cream shop. Quiet her down a little."

In reality, your cries had gotten to her and she only wanted to make you feel better. She herself questioned her own actions.

The car took a sharp swerve and came to a stop. The man in the driver seat got out and at the sudden action, your cries came to a sudden stop.

The door next to you flew open and a handsome white haired young man stood in the doorway, a scar caressing his right eye.

"Here you go, Young lady."

Holding and ice-cream cone with a hand outstretched to you, he gave a tiny smile with a knowing face.

You took the cone in awe and you continued to sit quietly throughout the whole ride. The silence gave peace to the president.

Since there was glass separating the front seat from the back, the two grownups, precisely the woman, hadn't heard your whisper.

"He's everywhere...."

_________________________________________

"I-It's going to be alright, Sho..."

"How could you say that?! How could I say that....? Did you s-see the look o-on her f-face Hizashi?! Sh-She...."

Mic tried to comfort Aizawa midst all of his breakdown of losing you. He knew that you wouldn't be any safer with them, and with Mic knowing that too, they decided to go with Amenoma's advice and...

Send you away.

_________________________________________

"Here we are..."

The woman's voice turned gloomy at the atmosphere the place set.

"Welcome to Tartarus, kid. Don't mind these guards. They're here to guard the prisoners, we're here for the top floor..."

A kind guide toured you with the other two adults to the top. A room at the high of the fortress was specialised for ultimate hiding, training, and the life of ultimate luxury. Of course, this room was only for manipulation. And for your case, it was of emergency.

"Oh, here we are. Please take this elevator to the top floor and so on. After this point, I am not allowed to set foot."

The guide stopped in his tracks before a prominent red line. Behind that line, was a wide elevator.

"I wanna go..."

The woman stopped in her tracks and turned to you. As she was about to reprimand you, she stopped in her tracks.

You stood, with your legs crossed, and unease was in your eyes.

"Oh, the toilet. Seno, escort her to the end of the hall and into the toilets. Make it quick."

"Yes ma'am."

The man took your hand and walked you to the end of the hall. He opened the bathroom's door for you and allowed you inside. Once you were in, Seno walked in after you and closed the door behind him.

You eyed the mirrors and the sinks on the wall before picking a stall and entering.

"Make it quick, child. I need to get you out of here, and quickly. If we're caught, then you might as well say goodbye to-"

"I'm done!"

Stepping out of the stall after flushing, All For One was impressed at your hurry.

"Very well, then,"

He looked away from the mirror he was fixing his looks in and diverted his attention back to you.

"Let's go visit someone before we head to the base..."

_________________________________________

"MY GOD-"

"Why won't you lower you voice infront of your older brother, Hm? And, please, if you would refrain from using language infront of a Child."

"A child?!"

Yoichi's eyes widened at your small figure sitting next to All For One. You had been playing with your Polar bear Aizawa gifted you before you left the toy to greet the other man that had just come out of the shower.

"You're mental, Hisashi...Absolutely mental. You think I'm not going to kill you just because a child is here?!"

"Would you rather this child die in your stead?!"

Now, the argument got heated. The two men were at the peaks of their anger. You, on the other hand, couldn't hear a thing due to the ear plugs.

'Mr. Yoichi looks mad... is it because we broke in here and the door is in pieces?-'

Word count: 1125