⃠Meeting With the Past ⃠

The base was nearly trashed as Nana's own One For All began to power up. All For One was alerted but yet, he didn't try to make a move to stop the woman. He just watched from the far corner of his room as she glared at him with tear filled eyes and a pink hue covering her body.

Yoichi came running inside to stop the scene from getting bigger. He knew that his older brother was a pain to be with, but he didn't know what Hisashi had said to make Nana this angry.

"Nana! Calm down before you hurt someone!"

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID?! HE SAID THAT THE BLUE HAIRED KID IS KOTARO'S SON! M-MY K-Kotaro's son..!"

Yoichi could only give Hisashi a dirty look. At the silence ensued, she widened her eyes at Yoichi.

"No, don't tell me... You KNEW?!"

Betrayal portrayed all over her face. Yoichi looked to the ground, unable to meet her terror filled eyes.

"Sensei? Is everything alright?"

To make things worse, Tomura trotted at the room's entrance. It broke Nana's heart two folds.

"Tenko... Oh, what have they done to you.... What has my Kotaro and this man caused..."

The boy was taken back by the use of his old name. He eyed his grandmother in pure shock as she walked closer to him. With no warning, she pulled him into her embrace with sobbs wreking her whole body.

Tomura could not move an inch from surprise. He turned to his Sensei for a hint on what to do now.

To his next surprise, his teacher could only answer him with a sigh.

"You don't belong here, Tenko. Not with this man. And certainly not with Yoichi.... Come on. I know a place that will allow you to have a normal life."

She turned serious suddenly and she grabbed her grandson by the wrist and dragged him with her. He thrashed and try to pull out of her grip but she held on to him tightly.

"Nana, I won't allow you to take him. Have you forgotten your place?"

There it was, that utter malice All For One tried to hide for the past few days. Yoichi was about to kick the shin of his older brother before he received a red glinted glare.

"Did you forget all I had told you just now?"

"Do you think I have a damn to give about your feelings! Go tell those three words to someone else! You aren't fooling me and you certainly won't fool Tenko no longer."

Taken back, Hisashi could only now muster hurt on his face. Nana felt a sad ting in her chest about his reaction but remembered the refusing boy in her hand.

"Tenko, stop resisting."

There was deep sorrow in every word spewed in the past few minutes. The scene wasn't gruesome by blood, but was gruesome by information.

Tomura had the thought to partially hurt the woman with his free hand, but once his fingers moved an inch, he received another stern look for his Sensei.

"Go, Tomura."

"What! Sensei... "

"Just do as I say."

Not suspecting hidden intent, Nana pulled Tomura with her, who now showed no attempt in pulling away, to somewhere.

Yoichi eyed the situation from afar sadly. He knew if he interfered it will only make it worse.

As he was going to let out a sigh, the side of his eyesight caught an unpleasant view.

You, clinging to the back side of the door in the hallway. Watching the scene from afar with sad features and reminiscencing eyes.

Haru tried to hug your side to pull you of of your sad trance, but once you looked at him, tears welled your eyes.

"They're fighting just like mommy and , a-and my old papa... Before the crash and I never saw mommy again... Am I going to never see miss Nana again...?"

"Oh- no no no, kid.."

Yoichi pulled you up into his arms for a warm hug and gave the harshest of glares to his elder brother. Last thing he wanted was for you to cry.

!₭łⱠⱠ Ⱨł₥¡

"Hisashi, what the hell is your problem?!"

₮₳₭Ɇ ⱧɆⱤ ₣ⱤØ₥ Ⱨł₥.

"My problem?! What's hers?! Do both of you actually think that you have any significance these days?!"

?₳ⱤɆ ɎØɄ ₲Øł₦₲ ₮Ø ⱠɆ₳VɆ ⱧɆⱤ ₳ⱠØ₦Ɇ¿

█▄▄ █░█ ▀█▀
█▄█ █▄█ ░█░

█▀ █░█ █▀▀ █▀
▄█ █▀█ ██▄ ▄█

█▀ █▀█ █▄█ █ █▄░█ █▀▀ █
█▄ █▀▄ ░█░ █ █░▀█ █▄█

─────────ೋღ

"Good evening, Miss president. Can I have a little visit with (Y/N)? Just wanna check on her."

"Pro Hero Eraserhead? I'm sorry, but that option is unavailable now."

Shota frowned at her words and stood up from his seat at her desk.

"That was not in the agreement. I get to see her whenever I want. Show me my daughter, now."

She sighed from her place and looked down to the stack of papers at hand. Ignoring Aizawa, it got on his nerves more and more.

"I demand to see my-!"

"Miss president! We have new reports about the missing chil-!...d..."

One of the workers slowly backed away and out of the office, just like he had burst in, once he caught sight of Aizawa in all his fury.

Panic swelled on the woman's face as she eyed the red eyes of the underground hero, who was now ready to become the villian at any given moment.....

"Where. Is. My. Daughter?!"

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
"And why haven't I been informed of this sooner?!"

¡₮ⱧɆɎ ⱠØ₴₮ ⱧɆⱤ¿

"What do you mean confidential!"

ØØ₱₴łɆ•

A tingle shot through your wings. It didn't hurt, nor mentally harm you, yet it went through you like a pressure wave.

Something didn't feel right. You knew it. That same tingle went through your back the same day before your mother was killed.

"Huh...? Mr. Yoichi, I really need to check something- eh?..... What are you doing uhm... Mister?..."

"I'm doing some yoga to calm down, (Y/N). Would you like to join in with me?"

Yoichi sat on a yoga mat with his legs crossed and hands swinging about in the air.

You gave him a forced smile and backed away silently out of the door.

"I-I'm just gonna... Go to the bathroom..."

'Every one is going crazy...'

Word count: 1035