NEMURI NO!

After running through the halls with mic trying to catch up to you, you slipped inside a room that was in the corner. As Mic passed it without seeing you, you let out a relieved sigh. But before long you felt a presence behind you.

You turned around to a raised eyebrow Tskauchi with his hands on his hips as he sighed and rubbed his temples.

He gave you a gentle smile and kneeled down to your height.

"(Y/N)-chan. What are you doing here?"

He said softly yet sternly as you turn around to face him. Your eyes widened as you saw a skinny man in the bed behind him with a IV drip attached to him but he was awake and he was smiling at you while waving his hands.

Ignoring everything, you began running towards the bed and ignored Tskauchi.

"Mr All might!"

You flapped your little wings as quick as possible and ran on top of his bed and jumped on him and gave him a tight hug in which he returned. After pulling away, he began to laugh and rub you head gently.

"Young (Y/N), I'm surprised you recognized me again! Why did you run away from your room?"

"Ms black hair wanted to say she was proud of you Mr All might! I promised I'll tell you!"

Both of the two men's eyes widened as Tskauchi got closer to the bed and raised his eyebrows. All might had a bead of sweat running down his forehead as he tried to understand what you meant.

"Who do you mean (Y/N)-chan?.. "

"Oh oh! She had pretty long hair that was a tiny bit into a little bun-",

You waved your hands in directions to elaborate more in your own childish ways.

"She had this nice big cape and and! It was all foggy and there was a mister with white hair and a big buff guy that was scaaary!"

If their eyes could widen more than they can, they would. Allmight couldn't believe what you were saying his mouth was agape and so was Tskauchi's.

"That's impossible!... Unless..."

Tskauchi suddenly looked at All might, both of them thinking the same thing. Soon enough, The yellow haired man's expression changed greatly into one with deep sorrow and thoughtfulness.

"I see.... Thank you young (Y/N)... Tskauchi please take her back to present Mic.. "

"Very well... "

You tilted you head in confusion as Tskauchi carried you and you began to wave a sad goodbye to All might as he waved slowly back with a smile.

As you disappeared out of the room while being carried on the detective's back, tears welled in All might's eyes as a small faint smile was evident on his face.

"Thank you...

....Sensei.."

..................................................

"THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE SNAKE!"

You could hear Mic screaming as you, being carried by Tskauchi, were in view.
He carried you back from Tskauchi and hugged you tightly in which you squirmed to get out of his suffocating hug.

"Thank you so much detective! I'm sorry for the trouble."

Mic apologized after he had let you down and firmly held your hand. He bowed slightly as he waved goodbye to the man and took you with him back to your room.

"I'm sorry.... I wanted to see Mr All might... "

"Huff... It's fine kiddo! I checked in with the doctors, they told me you were good to go!"

Your face brightened as you smiled widely. But there was something mic had kept a secret.

"But, (Y/N), you'll be staying with midnight for a couple of days. I have to stay here in the hospital to check on your dad. Is that ok...?"

He kneeled to your height and gave you a questioning look. You thought about it and nodded. But some part of you was still worried about what had happened to Aizawa.

"Is.. Papa ok?... Can I see him?.. "

You asked as sad as possible, trying to convince mic with your low tone voice.
He sighed and looked apologitically to you.

"Sorry kiddo, you can't now... Hey, let's go to midnight ok!"

You sadly nodded slowly as he carried you up with him and headed to the lobby where midnight was. After she saw you two coming her way, she had a bright smile on her face and waved gladly at the both of you from the end of the hall.

"Mic! (Y/N)! Eeek! I can't wait to spend some time with you!"

She carried you from mic and began to hold you up and spin you in her grasp while twirling. You gave out some giggles as she let you down and gave you a warm tight hug.

"Alright Nemuri, I'll trust you with her. Please, don't do anything weird or Shota will kill me. Can I take your word for it?"

"Oh don't worry~! I'll make sure she'll feel great. As good as se-"

"NEMURI NO"

Mic suddenly jumped and clasped his hands over the woman's mouth as the both of them fell. You just jumped out of her hold in time and began to flap your wings slowly to get to the ground in a safe landing.

"Sorry.. Sorry... My bad."

Mic just sighed in pain as the both of them stood back up again and held themselves together. He began doubting if this was a good idea or not and got lost in thought.

"Y'know what, I'm just gonna let her stay with Cementoss better midnight- MIDNIGHT?!? "

But before long, both of you and midnight were gone as she was very excited to have you over at her place for a while.

You were quickly seated in her car as she happily drove back home to her place. As soon as you both arrived at her porch, she carried you out of the car and trekked gladly into her home with you swinging in her grasp.

"Alright darling, here we are~! Make yourself as comfy as possible!"

The house was cozy. The details didn't bother you. The only thing you had cared about was to rest after the tiring journey that had happened.

A little yawn from your mouth and the ruffle of your wings brought midnight's attention.

"Tired?..."

Midnight asked. You nodded your head at her and she gave you a little smile. She adjusted you better in her arms so that you wings would not get accidentally harmed and carried your sleepy body into one of the rooms.

She layed you down on the mattress and warmth engulfed you after she covered you with a light blanket.

"Just rest for now hon', alright? I'll make us some dinner."

She left you to sleep on the bed whilst she changed and cooked for the both you some food to eat. The day had already gotten late and no food had entered both your mouthes after the USJ incident.

'Aizawa is badly hurt...The kid got a head bash from the attack too... All might is hurt too... Those villians... I'll never let them hurt that kid again...'

Word count: 1184