▒Flashes▒

Watching as the purple portal stopped you and your classmates from escaping to safety.

It started asking questions about All might and where he was, but when Bakugo and Kirishima tried to attack him, he had just sucked them into a portal, apparently teleporting them else where.

"That was close... It's time to seperate you all I see..."

"What?"

The purple person covered in the weird smoke teleported everyone to different places... Including you..

You screamed as you felt yourself falling down and onto the hard floor. But...

You were grabbed by someone.....?

"Ouch... It hurts... Wha.. Where am I...?"

"Hey kiddo! What's a kid like you doing here!?"

A buff man partially covered in smoke was in front of you..

The area around you all seemed quite dark. As if you were in another realm..

"Now, now.. There must be a reason she was able to enter here... Hey there.. Could you please tell me what happened"

There he stood, a thin man with white hair. He looked at you kindly as he help you to your feet and kneeled in front of you.

A woman with black hair and a beautiful face, dressed in a black suit and white cape, stood next to him as she wondered the same...

"I.. I don't know... I wanna be with Papa... "

You started tearing up.. Where were you.. Confusion started to eat you out...

"Hmm she's leaving already... Oi kid.. Don't tell anyone you saw us... And stay away from bad guys.. Tch.. Don't know how you got here but! Don't do it again! Hmph"

The buff man said with a huff as he backed away a bit..

"If you ever meet someone with yellow hair.. His name is Toshinori Yagi.. Yoichi.. Can I..?"

The black haired woman asked the white haired male.

"Well you can.. I'll leave you for now.. "

He gave a gentle smile towards the both of you and disappeared into the overtaking smoke..

You started to look around, curious, yet more afraid of what has been happening..

"He's a man with a big body and some yellow hair.. If you see him-"

At the mention of the familiar man, your memory perked up.

"You mean Mr. Allmight!"

Her eyes widened at your statement and tears welled her eyes, yet her smile never faltered.

"So he had his dream huh... He made it.. Tell him that... Ms. Black hair is... Proud.. Ok?"

She patted you on you head and soon, everything disappeared and fog engulfed your vision.

...

You woke up to a pounding headache.. You found yourself in the arms of a skinny man as blood poured from his mouth.. Cementoss stood near as he created a wall of cement and near him was Midoriya who stood there with worried eyes.

You felt a cold liquid run down your head, apparently, you fell from the portal and you fell straight on your head and Allmight had picked you up.

"M-mr.... Allmight...?"

"Young (Y/N)! Oh.. Thank god you're ok...!"

You whined and you tried to stand but you could barely move. Cementoss came and took you from Allmight, carrying you and giving you to a police officer, Tsukauchi, who was trusted to take you to an ambulance.

On your way to the entrance, you saw mic who was standing worried. Watching Aizawa being carried away. After noticing you, he ran towards you and began to speak and speak. Seemingly asking you if you were alright.

You barely heard anything. Everything was spinning and your ears were ringing. But it wasn't your first time, you were used to this.

You flapped your wings hurriedly. You surprised the police as he suddenly let you down. You stood up on your leg once you reached the ground and began to run back towards where Allmight was.

Before you could reach far, Tsukauchi grabbed you again and tried to take you to an ambulance. Mic stood there shocked and worried and tried to calm you down.

"No! Mr Allmight! I have to go to Mr Allmight!"

Seemingly not understanding your need to go, He held onto you tighter as he forcefully took you to an ambulance so you can get treated for your head wound.

"No!... Mr... All... Might.. "

The blood loss kicked in as you fainted. The last thing you could hear was sirens and loud talking.. The beeping of a heart monitor and the mumbles of worry...

Everything was black...

Not like it was new to you anyway...

Your past was filled with black yet,..

Why did this one seem so..

Different?..

..............

You awoke to that same beeping noise. You could feel talking of two people near you and you began to feel a painful headache.

You groaned in pain and seemingly the two people who were there noticed and stopped their talking.

"Oww.... Pa-pa..?"

You looked around for your parent only to see a nurse and recovery girl near you. The nurse rushed out to call someone and recovery girl reassured you that everything is fine. Soon, Mic had entered the room hurriedly.

He ran towards you with a relieved face and hugged you tightly. You hugged him back as your wings slightly flapped in happiness but you then winced due to one of the vessels in them being hurt earlier. But the pain was bearable so it was fine.

Mic let go of you and began bombarding you with questions like,

"Are you ok?!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't make it earlier!!"

"Does it still hurt?! Tell me where?!"

Your body didn't hurt, but your ears were. Recovery girl bonked his head with her walking stick as she stood on top of a stool to reach the both of you near your bed.

You gigglee at the reaction as mic shot out in pain while holding his head and running around himself wincing. Recovery girl huffed and you gigled even more.

"I'm Fine! But where's papa?"

You could hear the atmosphere down a bit as you wondered what happened. But soon, the image of Aizawa's previously bashed up face popped up in your head.

"Well, He got hurt somewhat badly so he'll stay in the hospital for a while. B-but don't worry hell be fine!-"

Before he could finish his talk, you had jumped from the bed and ran towards the door. You had already left the room before Mic could notice. Of course, recovery girl can't do anything. But what she did was bonk Mic back to reality.

"Ow! What was that- (Y/N)?!"

"Go after her you loud blonde!"

She motioned him for the door and he did as she said and ran after you.

Today was going to be long..

Word count: 1122