Description

Alexa or Lexi Salvatore is the daughter of Stefan Salvatore and Caroline Forbes. She is the older sister of Lizzie and Josie Saltzman by 5 minutes. There was too much magic for just 2 babies so a third one was made, and that third one was Lexi.

       She is sassy, and blunt, and stubborn, but she can also be nice and kind. She was raised by her uncle Damon after her father died sacrificing himself for the town of mystic falls.
       She was sent to the Salvatore school at the age of seven, and she quickly became friends with Hope Mikaelson. Since the day those two have met they have been inseparable. They tell each other everything. They are almost never alone, always together. Lexi and Hope even share a dorm.

      Now Lexi may have Josie and Lizzie but they mostly leave her out of thing, and by they she means Lizzie. Lexi and Josie have always been close but not as close as her and Hope are.

      Lizzie has always been jealous of Lexi. Lexi has friends in all of the category's, from vampires, to werewolves, to witches. Lexi also has control over all her emotions unlike Lizzie who is quite unstable. Lizzie also gets jealous when Hope and Lexi have training sessions with Alaric all the time, she thinks he doesn't spend enough time with his daughters.

       One of Lexi's good friend is a witch. You may know her as She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, but she knows her as Penelope Park, sassy, mean, and blunt witch, or as Lexi falls her Penny or Pen.
      Lexi and Penelope have been friends since they were nine years old. Hope and Penelope weren't friends at all but Lexi still hung out with both of them, Hope more of course. Penelope liked that Lexi never let anyone walk all over her, and Lexi liked that Penelope wouldn't let anyone she cared about be pushed around.

At the age of 17 Lexi Salvatore had turned into a vampire, she was now an official heretic. She thanked god that she wasn't a ripper like her father, and had control over the bloodlust.

       Lexi was ready for many things in her life after she had dealt with her fathers death. She was ready for heartbreak, drama, boys and girls too. What she wasn't ready for was a bunch of monsters coming after, "..a stupid butter knife"!!